Wikiposts

Joke Time

Old Apr 26th 2005, 7:44 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Joke Time

Two tourists were driving through Wales.
At Llanhyfryddawellehynafolybarcudprindafanfygy,they stopped for lunch and asked the waitress - "before we order could you please settle an argument for us,pronounce where we are very slowly"?
The waitress leaned over and said - "burrrrgurrr - kinngg"

P.S I've had a few...

Ransi
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:05 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joke Time

Originally Posted by Ransi
At Llanhyfryddawellehynafolybarcudprindafanfygy,they stopped for lunch and asked the waitress - "before we order could you please settle an argument for us,pronounce where we are very slowly"?

P.S I've had a few...

Ransi
Obviously you need to have had a few to appreciate the joke.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:28 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ben wanting brisbane life
Obviously you need to have had a few to appreciate the joke.

Any 1 had a few so you can share your crap jokes
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:57 am
Cheeky member

Any 1 had a few so you can share your crap jokes

Any jokes??

Im bored...
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:58 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Any jokes??

Im bored...
No Offence Ransi but your jokes are a joke
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:58 am
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

Any jokes??

Im bored...
I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months. Don't want to interrupt her.

(sorry for being sexist)
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:59 am
Cheeky member

No Offence Ransi but your jokes are a joke
Cheers mate

Got any your self?
Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:01 am
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by neil.b
I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months. Don't want to interrupt her.

(sorry for being sexist)

Ransi
Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:01 am
Born to be wild....

Cheers mate

Got any your self?
What do you call an arab with his hand up a camals Arse?????

A Mechanic.....

Boom ....boom,

Not meaning to be racist.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:03 am
Born to be wild....

Cheers mate

Got any your self?

What do you call an Arab with his arm up a camels arse????

A Mechanic....
Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:11 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

P.S I've had a few...

Ransi

Well you made me laugh !!!!!!! I've also had a few Cheers
Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:13 am
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Well you made me laugh !!!!!!! I've also had a few Cheers

Was that a sarcastic way of saying my joke was pants also??????
Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:21 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Was that a sarcastic way of saying my joke was pants also??????

No i thought it was funny !!! shame a can't pronounce it myself .. cos I can't tell anyone it but have just sent my friend a text...... She thought it was funny too Hey I think its cos we from same area !!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:26 am
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
No i thought it was funny !!! shame a can't pronounce it myself .. cos I can't tell anyone it but have just sent my friend a text...... She thought it was funny too Hey I think its cos we from same area !!
good stuff wherabouts in the county are u?
Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:45 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

good stuff wherabouts in the county are u?

Weedon and you????? funny we are hoping to go to Brisbane too

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.