Joke

Old Apr 18th 2005, 1:37 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Joke

It was nice sunny morning in the jungle. Tarzan was witting his tree house soaking in the the sun shine. He heard some of the animals call out his name, from the bottom of his tree. He stood up and looked over, therewere a few animals congregating around his tree. One yelled out to Tarzan "Tarzan do a double back flip into the river from your tree house!!" So Tarzan stood with his back turned on the edge of his tree house and jumped off. He landed in the water badly.
When the chimps pulled Tarzan out of the water, they found he was in a bad way, he had no use of his arms or legs. They rushed him off to the bush doctor. The doctor examined Tarzan. He told Tarzan that he has lost all movement in his arms and legs. However, all was not lost the doctor suggested he could attach new arms and legs on Tarzan. Tarzan agreed and the doctor started the surgery.
When Tarzan awoke, he found that the doctor had attached arms from a bear and legs from a cheater to Tarzans body. With this Tarzan left the doctor to try out his new body. Several weeks past and Tarzan returned to the doctor for a check up. The doctor asked how Tarzan was going. Tarzan replied "Everything is going great, I am the strongest man in the jungle, I am also the quickest man in the jungle. However, the accident really made a mess of my penis, it no longer works, I can know longer satisfy Jane." The doctor told Tarzan not to worry, he would go and have a look at what he had in the store room. The doctor came back with a horses penis. Tarzan looked at this and asked if he had anything bigger. The doctor replied "The only other thing I have is an elephants trunk." Tarzan, immediatly told the doctor to attach the trunk.
After surgery Tarzan left to try out his new item with Jane. A few weeks past, and Tarzan was back at the surgery for a check up. The doctor asked "How are things Tarzan?" Tarzan replied "things are going great I am still the fastest and strongest man in the jungle" "how is the penis going?" The doctor asked. "Penis is great, Jane loves it, although there is one thing I'm not happy with." "What's that Tarzan?" " when I'm walking the trunk snifs the ground and then it picks sticks up off the ground and puts them up my ass"