Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

joining the Oz police force!

joining the Oz police force!

Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:00 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default joining the Oz police force!

Its just an option that i am thinking of..................Whats the possibility of me joining the police force in Oz?

Is there a web site that i can look at to see if i fit the bill (Excuse the pun!)

Some good solid advice would be much appreciated.

Rob
Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:09 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: joining the Oz police force!

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Its just an option that i am thinking of..................Whats the possibility of me joining the police force in Oz?

Is there a web site that i can look at to see if i fit the bill (Excuse the pun!)

Some good solid advice would be much appreciated.

Rob
Just found this on Google...

http://www.police.wa.gov.au/

Just to point out though 'I am not going to, never been, never considered being a coppa'!

R.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:16 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: joining the Oz police force!

Thanks!

Anything for Queensland?

Originally Posted by Carruss
Just found this on Google...

http://www.police.wa.gov.au/

Just to point out though 'I am not going to, never been, never considered being a coppa'!

R.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

The Hun is on a distinguished road
Default Re: joining the Oz police force!

Thanks!

Anything for Queensland?
try googling, "Police Queensland"
Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:25 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks!

Anything for Queensland?
Look at the web address for Perth like the one I sent you. You can see the changes that need to be made for an area that you want to look at.

For example 'WA' and so on.

R.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:28 am
I am not the Messiah!

Originally Posted by Carruss
Look at the web address for Perth like the one I sent you. You can see the changes that need to be made for an area that you want to look at.

For example 'WA' and so on.

R.
Here you go...

http://www.police.qld.gov.au/pr/default.shtml

R.