Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

John Masons tried on my wig!

John Masons tried on my wig!

Old Sep 22nd 2005, 7:58 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down John Masons tried on my wig!

I've got a black 60s wig that is used for fancy dress parties, apparently they were packing up stairs, Malc came up to ask if they wanted a bacon butty and was greeted by the sight of one of the guys prancing around the room shouting "rasta" wearing the wig!!!!!!

Although it is quite amusing in one sense I'm not comfortable with the thought of strangers going through my stuff and trying it on!!!!! Good job I brought all my underwear with me in my suitcase....!
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:11 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: John Masons tried on my wig!

Originally Posted by bridiej
I've got a black 60s wig that is used for fancy dress parties, apparently they were packing up stairs, Malc came up to ask if they wanted a bacon butty and was greeted by the sight of one of the guys prancing around the room shouting "rasta" wearing the wig!!!!!!

Although it is quite amusing in one sense I'm not comfortable with the thought of strangers going through my stuff and trying it on!!!!! Good job I brought all my underwear with me in my suitcase....!
Question is though - did he look better in it than you.

Seriously - it is a 'peace' take. Kinda wonder if they are pocketing anything too.
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:13 am

Originally Posted by wargod
Question is though - did he look better in it than you.

Seriously - it is a 'peace' take. Kinda wonder if they are pocketing anything too.
LOL!

I know, makes me a bit uncomfortable, I'll phone JM later and let them know... might get some discount!
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:16 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

LOL!

I know, makes me a bit uncomfortable, I'll phone JM later and let them know... might get some discount!
Personally i'd wait until the packers have finished - matey boy might get a telling orf - and you know how breakable things are... if you get my drift !
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:17 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be furious......it's just not professional

How's it all going bridie?

The surveyors here now and I think our purchaser must have gone for the full structural survey :scared: He's asking a load of questions and has an awful lot of paperwork with him
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 2:27 pm

Well, said chap didnt turn up today, so just the two of them. I waited until they're about done and phoned JM who said they'd have a word and apologised. Also pointed out that we left out some boxes for items, like my Dell PC, the Dyson etc. and they hadnt been used - Malc said they probably used more than one box for the PC which may increase our volume, so she'll investigate that also as they are supposed to use the proper boxes if they're available.

Anyway, other than that seemed to go OK, I was at my Mum's most of the time, popped back yesterday afternoon but bit of a wasted exercise as there's nothing you can do, other than make drinks. It was nice to see Malc though, I miss him...

Hope your survey went OK
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

cybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant futurecybie has a brilliant future

Shame you was not able to get a photo .. priceless..
As you say, could have been worse, it could have been g-strings and suspenders.
:scared:
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by cybie
Shame you was not able to get a photo .. priceless..
As you say, could have been worse, it could have been g-strings and suspenders.
:scared:
I know, thank god I didnt listen to Malc - he wanted to leave "stuff" for them to pack but I insisted it went in my case!
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 8:21 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

This is probably going to sound silly but, I know we've never actually met, and I know that we will (fingers crossed) be going out to WA soon too, but I am really going to miss you when I know you are not on the same hemisphere as me
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 9:05 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Bridie, what you do is get a pair of your knickers and put the strongest glue money can buy in the gussett.

When the removal men rootle through your underwear, your pants will hopefully be so stuck to one of their hands, they will need to be surgically removed.

Tell them that your neighbour is fond of urinating in your belongings and you let him because he is 'special'