Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

John Mason Shippers

John Mason Shippers

Old Mar 4th 2006, 8:09 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow John Mason Shippers

We have provisionally booked John Mason for the end of the month but I just wanted to mention something really fabbie about their service!! We may well be the only ones who are stressing about paying for shippers before we get house sale proceeds, but i doubt it!! Fortunately I have managed to borrow required amount from my parents BUT when I mentioned this to John Mason they told me that they are happy to proceed if a letter from solicitor can be provided undertaking to pay their charges out of the house sale proceeds upon completion.

Maybe other shippers do this but I wasn't aware of it

Anyway, just thought I would mention it if there is anyone else in the same boat (i think there is a joke in there somewhere!! )
Old Mar 4th 2006, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: John Mason Shippers

Originally Posted by Rooksie
We have provisionally booked John Mason for the end of the month but I just wanted to mention something really fabbie about their service!! We may well be the only ones who are stressing about paying for shippers before we get house sale proceeds, but i doubt it!! Fortunately I have managed to borrow required amount from my parents BUT when I mentioned this to John Mason they told me that they are happy to proceed if a letter from solicitor can be provided undertaking to pay their charges out of the house sale proceeds upon completion.

Anyway, just thought I would mention it if there is anyone else in the same boat (i think there is a joke in there somewhere!! )

Glad to hear things are full steam ahead. We used John Mason and found them to be superb in every respect. They even packe their own tea cups
Old Mar 4th 2006, 8:19 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rabc
Glad to hear things are full steam ahead. We used John Mason and found them to be superb in every respect. They even packe their own tea cups

i was going to use somebody cheaper mate but after reading some posts on here decided a few hundred quid extra was worth it to avoid all that potential stress!!!!!

we havent exchanged contracts yet however and the buyer's surveyor was here yesterday for 3 and half hours!!!! YIKES!!!
Old Mar 4th 2006, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

sean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rabc
Don't suppose you know their web address do you?
Old Mar 4th 2006, 8:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sean trethewey
Don't suppose you know their web address do you?

http://www.johnmason.com/

Old Mar 4th 2006, 8:57 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

bloody good idea though rooksie maybe other shippers would take this on board ...so to speak lol
Old Mar 4th 2006, 8:58 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sir Les Patterson
bloody good idea though rooksie maybe other shippers would take this on board ...so to speak lol

Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:00 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

well we aren't going until at least may now ...depending how house sale goes because we are taking kids to my parents for 2 weeks in turkey
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sir Les Patterson
well we aren't going until at least may now ...depending how house sale goes because we are taking kids to my parents for 2 weeks in turkey

Oh WOW!!!!!

have you recently decided on that one??
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:42 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

My company here in AUST do the same thing, gets a lot of jobs this way especially with Deceased estates................. mm
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:44 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh WOW!!!!!

have you recently decided on that one??
yeah we figured that it wasn't fair to set of for Aus and then take the kids without them being able to say "cya" to their grandparents that live in Turkey as it maybe a year or so until they see them again so we thought sod it & booked the flights yesterday
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
yeah we figured that it wasn't fair to set of for Aus and then take the kids without them being able to say "cya" to their grandparents that live in Turkey as it maybe a year or so until they see them again so we thought sod it & booked the flights yesterday

WOW!! get you mrs!!

any interest in the house mate
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:51 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!! get you mrs!!

any interest in the house mate
had an offer day it went on sale at £15K below asking so told them to get knotted!
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
had an offer day it went on sale at £15K below asking so told them to get knotted!

bloody hell!!!! took us 9 months to get an offer