Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

John Mason have left the building!

John Mason have left the building!

Old Mar 9th 2006, 9:58 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future
Default John Mason have left the building!

and it's very echoey round here now! ...lol

John Mason have left the building as I say and I 'think' everything that was sposed to go has, and we didn't ship our passports ...

PC has gone, and it's laptop for next 12 or so weeks and I don't get on with em! ...lol, but hey it works!

We complete on Friday then it's down to Nic's dads flat in Kentish Town - NW London till about the 20th when we head down under! ...

We have the dog issue, but that is covered thankfully and will be what will be! ... he'll be there one day! ...

I think AT LAST I am finally starting to realise we WILL get to Oz. Getting to stay as PR is a totally diff ball game, but we have our best chance now I think and can only go with that! It'll get 100% from both of us and I guess it's in the hands of the gods from now on!

Either way, the four of us (5 when mutters arrives) will have a minimum of 2 years in Oz and we'll make the most of it that I know.

When we leave here on Friday we'll have no net access till we get to Oz (other than possible net cafe visits), and even then it'll be a wait till we find a house, and then it'll be when we see if they have Broadband in the area, or it's dial up here we come! ... :scared: ... lol

Still, if it's dial up then as I said earlier like the laptop it's not perfect, but it'll do!

Sooooooooooo, will as always miss BE, but it's for a good cause and hope to be back asap ...

We're on a mission!
Old Mar 9th 2006, 10:09 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: John Mason have left the building!

Have a great trip guys. Look forward to seeing you again soon.
Old Mar 9th 2006, 10:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck.

(no BE :scared: )
Old Mar 9th 2006, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic

John Mason have left the building as I say and I 'think' everything that was sposed to go has, and we didn't ship our passports ...

PC has gone, and it's laptop for next 12 or so weeks and I don't get on with em! ...lol, but hey it works!

We complete on Friday then it's down to Nic's dads flat in Kentish Town - NW London till about the 20th when we head down under! ...

We have the dog issue, but that is covered thankfully and will be what will be! ... he'll be there one day! ...

I think AT LAST I am finally starting to realise we WILL get to Oz. Getting to stay as PR is a totally diff ball game, but we have our best chance now I think and can only go with that! It'll get 100% from both of us and I guess it's in the hands of the gods from now on!

Either way, the four of us (5 when mutters arrives) will have a minimum of 2 years in Oz and we'll make the most of it that I know.

When we leave here on Friday we'll have no net access till we get to Oz (other than possible net cafe visits), and even then it'll be a wait till we find a house, and then it'll be when we see if they have Broadband in the area, or it's dial up here we come! ... :scared: ... lol

Still, if it's dial up then as I said earlier like the laptop it's not perfect, but it'll do!

Sooooooooooo, will as always miss BE, but it's for a good cause and hope to be back asap ...

We're on a mission!
Best of luck to you all.
Enjoy your time down under.
Sharon
Old Mar 9th 2006, 10:16 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

We're on a mission!

Mate, wishing you all the very very best of luck!!! Now go get 'em!!!

j xx
Old Mar 9th 2006, 10:22 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Wishing you shed loads of luck in your travels and new life Paul & Co, and I hope mutters gets to you soon.

Kay x
Old Mar 9th 2006, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck Paul, hope mutters gets there soon!!!!!

Safe journey mate
Hilary
xx
Old Mar 9th 2006, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

We're on a mission!

Good luck to both,You deserve it!
Look forward to seeing you for a northampton meet,down under!
Hope you dont have to wait too long for your doggy to join you
Jo and Martin
Old Mar 9th 2006, 5:17 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Keep us informed Paul, I,ll meet up with you and have a beer In PP or thereabouts, we are gonna be staying in Mount Nathan area for awhile, while we look for a permanent place, speak soon.
Paul
Old Mar 9th 2006, 5:27 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Aw good Luck Safe journey just as you get back on line i will probably be offline!!!

Hope everything works out fab!!

kris xx
Old Mar 9th 2006, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck from us as well, have a good trip and don't forget the suntan lotion!!
Old Mar 9th 2006, 5:37 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Happy travels guys - hope to hear from you when you're more settled
Old Mar 9th 2006, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

deanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud of

We're on a mission!
Good luck Luv Tracey n Dean xx
Old Mar 9th 2006, 5:47 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

It must seem strange to have finally got to this position

Good luck for all you do in the future

Gillian
Old Mar 9th 2006, 5:57 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

We complete on Friday then it's down to Nic's dads flat in Kentish Town - NW London till about the 20th when we head down under!

We're on a mission!

Paul........ what can I say mate ???
Go live the dream keep in touch , when you and nic get sorted give me an e-mail soas I know where to come for the barbie when Russ and I get there
Have a great trip guys
C U on the other side
Jane xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.