Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Jobs in southport?

Jobs in southport?

Old Jan 14th 2006, 7:20 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Jobs in southport?

Can anyone offer advice on the current job market in and around Southport?

Engineering/health and safety/process engineering

Also sheet metal as a last resort

Thanks

Rob
Old Jan 14th 2006, 8:51 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Jobs in southport?

Anything?..........
Old Jan 14th 2006, 8:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Anything?..........

It's a bit early yet for the Oz posters. Give it a few more hours, it is Sunday there after all.
Old Jan 14th 2006, 10:32 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

I shall look forward to the replies.....

Rob

Originally Posted by WendyC
It's a bit early yet for the Oz posters. Give it a few more hours, it is Sunday there after all.
Old Jan 14th 2006, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Southport is quite a industrial area ( thats where i work ) but you should have a look at the gold coast bulletin web site for jobs. I have a copy let me know exactly what your after and i'll just have a quick look, not now though as were goung to the pool .
Old Jan 15th 2006, 6:23 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Can anyone offer advice on the current job market in and around Southport?

Engineering/health and safety/process engineering

Also sheet metal as a last resort

Thanks

Rob
Try www.careerone.com.au - I had a quick squizz & also found this from October but appears to be still open:
http://employment.byron.com.au/tpjob...asp?id=6602334

goodluck!
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:27 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Thank you for the job info.....I have just sent my resume to them.....you never know....

Rob

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Try www.careerone.com.au - I had a quick squizz & also found this from October but appears to be still open:
http://employment.byron.com.au/tpjob...asp?id=6602334

goodluck!
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:31 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Hi Karen,

The areas that i work in is Engineering/Process Engineering/Health & Safety/Engineering Planning etc so I am quite flexible in what i am looking for.........

Rob

Originally Posted by karenjc
Southport is quite a industrial area ( thats where i work ) but you should have a look at the gold coast bulletin web site for jobs. I have a copy let me know exactly what your after and i'll just have a quick look, not now though as were goung to the pool .