jobs

Old May 4th 2004, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

natalie44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default jobs

Can anyone tell me, i work for the govenment would be likley to get a job in austraila on that basis?
Old May 4th 2004, 8:43 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: jobs

Originally posted by natalie44
Can anyone tell me, i work for the govenment would be likley to get a job in austraila on that basis?
Natalie
It depends on what you do and what qualifications you have.
Better be a bit more specific.

G
Old May 4th 2004, 8:45 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: jobs

Do you mean "Just because I work for the UK government will the Oz government be falling over themselves to offer me a job?". Unfortunately not. In certain states (I think) there are restrictions on new migrants working in certain government jobs unless / until they become citizens. Sorry if that's a bit vague, it's as much as I know(?).
Of course if you have skills that they want over there, then that's a different story....
Old May 4th 2004, 8:55 pm
Just Joined

natalie44 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't expect Oz to be falling head over heels for my services,
just wanted to if there would be a connection between "Govenments", your interest is very much appreciated.
Old May 4th 2004, 9:01 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

just wanted to if there would be a connection between "Govenments", your interest is very much appreciated.
Didn't mean to be rude (welcome to the forum by the way. You'll find it very useful). As far as I know there is no such arrangement.
Old May 4th 2004, 9:49 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Natalie,

I think I have read that goverment jobs in Aus are hard to get as there are a lot of people going for them..what about a nice slot in DIMIA!!! They always seem short staffed
Old May 4th 2004, 10:09 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

I had an interview with the Victorian Government. Depends on your qualifications. They had 180 applicants I got picked in the 3 they interviewed. I didn't get the job needlss to say but there are government jobs you can apply for. try www.jobs.vic.gov.au

Jo