Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Job Worries in Adelaide

Job Worries in Adelaide

Old Apr 30th 2006, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

kista will become famous soon enoughkista will become famous soon enough
Default Job Worries in Adelaide

i know i have asked before, but having lodged our visa application we are really starting to worry now.

my step-dad is a glass cutter, or flat glass tradesperson over there, and we are going over on his visa. we have looked on the internet as advised, but really can't find anything other than glass fitters, which isn't what he does.

so can anyone please please please help????
Old May 1st 2006, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: Job Worries in Adelaide

please??????
Old May 1st 2006, 10:57 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Job Worries in Adelaide

Originally Posted by kista
i know i have asked before, but having lodged our visa application we are really starting to worry now.

my step-dad is a glass cutter, or flat glass tradesperson over there, and we are going over on his visa. we have looked on the internet as advised, but really can't find anything other than glass fitters, which isn't what he does.

so can anyone please please please help????

Fact Sheet for: Flat Glass Tradesperson

If you are migrating to South Australia as a Flat Glass Tradesperson, this fact sheet can help you. It contains information to help you make contacts and find work within this industry.

Skills Assessment

The assessment of your qualifications at the time of your migration assessment by the Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs (DIMA) was for immigration purposes only and will not necessarily be recognised by employers.

To ensure your skills are recognised in Australia by employers, you must first contact the relevant qualifying body for the State who perform all skills assessments and accreditations. A fee may be charged when you submit an application for skills assessment.

Information regarding Qualifications, Education and Labour Market conditions for the occupation of Flat Glass Tradesperson in South Australia can be can be found on the excellent My Future website by following this link.
Source.

I hope this helps.
Old May 1st 2006, 11:02 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Great minds think alike! Well, at least they use Google simultaneously!
Old May 1st 2006, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

ok thanx guys, i'll check that out!!

kim