Job websites ?

Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

lang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud of
Default Job websites ?

Hi Guys,

It has now been a week since my visa was approved (still on a high) and would like to try and secure a job before landing in OZ. Can anyone recommend some websites where I may be able to gain employment ?

Thanks.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Aldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Job websites ?

Originally Posted by lang81
Hi Guys,
Can anyone recommend some websites where I may be able to gain employment ?

Thanks.
Don't know if they will help you gain employment but here are some I have heard of....

www.seek.com.au

www.jobsearch.gov.au

AL
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:41 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,

It has now been a week since my visa was approved (still on a high) and would like to try and secure a job before landing in OZ. Can anyone recommend some websites where I may be able to gain employment ?

Thanks.
Try www.seek.com.au or www.careerone.com.au Both are very popular job search sites. My husband also looked at yellowpages.com.au and looked for companies that were in the field he wants to work in. He then emailed his resume off to them if they had an email addy posted or if not he phoned. He was offered a job (which he accepted) in Perth within the first week.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

lang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dotnron
Try www.seek.com.au or www.careerone.com.au Both are very popular job search sites. My husband also looked at yellowpages.com.au and looked for companies that were in the field he wants to work in. He then emailed his resume off to them if they had an email addy posted or if not he phoned. He was offered a job (which he accepted) in Perth within the first week.
Thanks for the replys. I think i will give the yellow pages a try.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 10:04 pm
The Smiths

Glenn Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the replys. I think i will give the yellow pages a try.

what line of work are you in or looking for? which state etc
glenn