Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

On the Job Training

On the Job Training

Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

BandiCoot2Oz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default On the Job Training

Hi There Dont Know if anyone will be able to help with this?. I have just started the process of getting training evidence of my occupation for my tra as an Electroplater, as i am not trade qualified, my experience has to be proved by on the job training. Does anyone out there know what kind of things they will require as proof of my training.

Any help would be great thanks Steve.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:34 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: On the Job Training

Originally Posted by BandiCoot2Oz
Hi There Dont Know if anyone will be able to help with this?. I have just started the process of getting training evidence of my occupation for my tra as an Electroplater, as i am not trade qualified, my experience has to be proved by on the job training. Does anyone out there know what kind of things they will require as proof of my training.

Hi there

My OH did a time served apprenticeship with no qualifications at the end and we had to write a statutory declaration explaining all the details, backed up with a letter from the company. It wasn't difficult to do - you just need to put in every detail you can think of.

If you want a copy - just let me know.

Good Luck

SC x-x-x-x
Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:48 pm
The Master of Disaster

iceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really nice

Originally Posted by BandiCoot2Oz

They will normally require detailed employment references showing tools used description of duties hours worked etc, P60's, copies of payslips, statutory declaration, and anything that supports your claims
Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by iceman
They will normally require detailed employment references showing tools used description of duties hours worked etc, P60's, copies of payslips, statutory declaration, and anything that supports your claims

OK clever clogs - go into more detail
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:13 pm
The Master of Disaster

iceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really niceiceman is just really nice

Originally Posted by sassycat
OK clever clogs - go into more detail
More detail??
What specifically do you want to know ?
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:13 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by iceman
More detail??
What specifically do you want to know ?
Nothing - I have got mine - thanks

I was trying (obvioulsy unsuccesfully to be sarcastic)