job sponsors

Old Sep 28th 2008, 8:47 pm
Just Joined

andygale is an unknown quantity at this point
Default job sponsors

hi has anybody gained sponsorship in the carpentry trade in western australia (perth area) or are looking to do so, i'm looking for help and info, many thanks
Old Oct 4th 2008, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

UK-2-OZ will become famous soon enoughUK-2-OZ will become famous soon enough
Default Re: job sponsors

You could try a company like Next Step Australia www.nextstepaustralia.com they have jobs available on their website to look through but for 25gbp they will help you find a sponsor as well as mailing your cv to their numerous contacts. They also have access to relocation agents in every state to help with your move.
Old Oct 5th 2008, 8:30 am
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andygale
hi has anybody gained sponsorship in the carpentry trade in western australia (perth area) or are looking to do so, i'm looking for help and info, many thanks
Hi Mate

If you are a qualified carpenter(?) why do you need sponsorship? Just a comment as you should have no problem finding work and being tied to your sponsor company might not be right for you.

I should just add I was sponsored due to lack of points and I am still with my sponsor company (3 years in January).
Old Oct 5th 2008, 7:49 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by UK-2-OZ
You could try a company like Next Step Australia www.nextstepaustralia.com they have jobs available on their website to look through but for 25gbp they will help you find a sponsor as well as mailing your cv to their numerous contacts. They also have access to relocation agents in every state to help with your move.
thanks very much for the web site, is going to be a great help, hows your application going or have you got your visa already
Old Oct 5th 2008, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

steph82 is an unknown quantity at this point

when we first started looking into jobs etc, we looked on a job website -

www.actjobs.com.au

they advertise ob vacancies and some of the companies to specify that they would be willing to sponsor applicants to come over.

Might be worth having a look.
Old Oct 5th 2008, 8:19 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by h2oskineil
...I should just add I was sponsored due to lack of points and I am still with my sponsor company (3 years in January).
Nice to see a positive story about being sponsored for a change...

I'm seriously thinking about doing it now, but am fairly put off with all the negatives you hear from people...
Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:11 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by h2oskineil
Hi Mate

If you are a qualified carpenter(?) why do you need sponsorship? Just a comment as you should have no problem finding work and being tied to your sponsor company might not be right for you.

I should just add I was sponsored due to lack of points and I am still with my sponsor company (3 years in January).
i need sponsorship because i'm 45, what line of work are you in
Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:14 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by steph82
when we first started looking into jobs etc, we looked on a job website -

www.actjobs.com.au

they advertise ob vacancies and some of the companies to specify that they would be willing to sponsor applicants to come over.

Might be worth having a look.
thanks for that