Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

job recruitment agencies

job recruitment agencies

Old May 17th 2013, 9:29 am
Just Joined

nikkiandscott is an unknown quantity at this point
Default job recruitment agencies

Does any one now of any recruitment agencies that operate in Australia to sort out jobs for people who want to emigrate from the UK to Australia and if there is any that I should steer clear Of
Many thanks
Scott
Old May 17th 2013, 9:33 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: job recruitment agencies

Originally Posted by nikkiandscott
Does any one now of any recruitment agencies that operate in Australia to sort out jobs for people who want to emigrate from the UK to Australia and if there is any that I should steer clear Of
Many thanks
Scott
Yes. What skill are you offering a potential employer? Your question is pretty general, and would get far better answers if you added a little detail to it.
Old May 17th 2013, 9:38 am
Just Joined

nikkiandscott is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry about that im a diesel mechanic and ive been in the motor industry for 23yrs now ive been working on garbage trucks for the past 12years so I have plenty of experience in lorries hydraulics electrics and all the lifting equipment etc etc and I'm looking for Melbourne area
Many thanks
Scott
Old May 17th 2013, 12:17 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikkiandscott
Sorry about that im a diesel mechanic and ive been in the motor industry for 23yrs now ive been working on garbage trucks for the past 12years so I have plenty of experience in lorries hydraulics electrics and all the lifting equipment etc etc and I'm looking for Melbourne area
Many thanks
Scott
You're probably best to take a look on www.seek.com.au for jobs and apply for them. Do not pay money to anyone who says they will find you a job and a visa.

Good luck.
Old May 18th 2013, 6:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
You're probably best to take a look on www.seek.com.au for jobs and apply for them. Do not pay money to anyone who says they will find you a job and a visa.

Good luck.
Agreed. I think it best to avoid companies that mix finding jobs with offers of visas and sponsorships. They are usually only selling dreams.