Reload this Page >

a job opportunity

a job opportunity

Old Jun 26th 2003, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default a job opportunity

Hi Peeps

My hubby has been asked to send his cv by a friends boss to his counter boss in Melbourne as the perfect job has come up. Also one in sydney but we are not going to Syders.
Wow! I cant believe it. Fingers crossed.

Cheers
BooBoo The hopeful
Old Jun 26th 2003, 7:27 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed indeed! I'm making plans to send out a resume, and I'm busy finding agencies over the net, but I can't imagine I'll get fixed up till I arrive.
Let us know how hubby gets on - best of luck!
Old Jun 26th 2003, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Oh good luck Booboo,

I have registered with Hays and Hudson TMP Hays they have said they would be happy to line me up with inerviews when I arrive and even gave me a list of jobs and salary expections which where very good. I shall be emailing my Cv to the email Hr departments a month before I leave. Being cheeky pays I think anyway, you don't get if you don't ask.

Best of luck to you both.

Carrianne x
Old Jun 26th 2003, 8:18 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Carrieanne - useful one that. I shall get in touch with Hays & Hudson & see if they can line me up with something. Don't care what at first - I'll get fussy later!
Old Jun 26th 2003, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: a job opportunity

Best of Luck to Guru number 2

Uncle Tee

Old Jun 26th 2003, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Peeps

Did you know (according to a book guru is reading) that 75% of jobs available are not advertised. This means (as Carrieanne says) being cheeky can pay off. Just put yourself forward to where you fancy working. You never know...

cheers
BooBoo
Old Jun 26th 2003, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Took £5000 off our house price today in order to stir up a bit more interest. plus gOd advised me of this on another thread. it,s so amazing the class of peeps on this forum. I never knew gOd had a computer!!!

You live and learn...

BooBoo the mystified
Old Jun 26th 2003, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

I just thought.... No need to pray any more... I,ll just send him an email...

Cheers
BooBoo the Christian