Reload this Page >

Job offer for sydney and darwin

Job offer for sydney and darwin

Old Dec 11th 2008, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

geraldine2 will become famous soon enough
Default Job offer for sydney and darwin

Dear All,

Iam being offer job in darwin and sydney, quite confusing which one i should accept.

Please !please! guide me for taking correct decision.

All suggestions will be highly appreciated,also remember i have three school going children migrating with me along with my wife.

Regards

Gerald
Old Dec 11th 2008, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job offer for sydney and darwin

Originally Posted by geraldine2
Dear All,

Iam being offer job in darwin and sydney, quite confusing which one i should accept.

All suggestions will be highly appreciated,also remember i have three school going children migrating with me along with my wife.

Regards

Gerald
Hi
Never been to either place but know people you have lived and are living in both Darwin and Sydney.

They are so different in every way! But, if you want my honest opinion, I would go for Sydney.

Not a lot but at least you have one opinion

Good luck
Old Dec 12th 2008, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

Discovery has a spectacular aura aboutDiscovery has a spectacular aura aboutDiscovery has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Job offer for sydney and darwin

Originally Posted by geraldine2
Dear All,

Regards

Gerald
This is a decision for you and your family. If you want to live in a big city where you get more choice in terms of shopping, then head for Sydney. I have not lived in Sydney before so it's difficult for me to comment of how family friendly the city is.

Darwin is a small place with a population of about 120,000. If you are so concerned about making the right decision, why not visit both places and decide which city best fits your requirements.