Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Job, Jobs and more Jobs

Job, Jobs and more Jobs

Old Jul 7th 2003, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold
Default Job, Jobs and more Jobs

For those concerned about the job situation Australia wide.

State on the brink of jobs bonanza
Fleur Anderson
08jul03
THE state is on the brink of a jobs boom, as almost a third of employers plan to hire new staff.

A survey has found that almost 28 per cent of Queensland employees are gearing to take on workers in the three months to September.

This is more than 8 per cent above the national average.

The survey, by recruitment group TMP/Hudson, has revealed Queensland employers are the most optimistic bosses in Australia.

Link to Full Story

This seems to contridict what I though due to hight exchange rate but they are the experts.
Old Jul 7th 2003, 11:23 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job, Jobs and more Jobs

Not all agree?

I DO not care what Prime Minister John Howard, Amanda Vanstone and all the State premiers say. Unemployment is increasing and seniors are getting poorer. The number of jobs is being reduced and prices are going up all in the name of technology.

I recently received a tax form in the mail saying I could do my tax return over the telephone. I would speak to a computer. So more jobs go in the tax department. We hear and read of companies cutting staff levels, but they keep increasing huge bonus payments to their executives.

We cannot keep going along this road. And don't tell me that there are jobs out there. If there is one job available, 200 will apply.

What is the answer? Double all the pensions. That would help to stop crime in our suburbs. And put a huge tax on all those companies that make big profits and sack staff as computers run their businesses.
TERENCE ANDERSON, Hillarys. WA

Old Jul 7th 2003, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Not all agree?

I'd have given odds of 1000:1 that you wouldn't agree with me, but if you keep posting your doom and gloom I'll keep correcting your lies and insinuations.

Have a good day
Old Jul 8th 2003, 12:01 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
I'd have given odds of 1000:1 that you wouldn't agree with me, but if you keep posting your doom and gloom I'll keep correcting your lies and insinuations.

Have a good day
Not me Pal a local yet again , I think you always have it right.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jul 8th 2003 at 12:31 am.
Old Jul 8th 2003, 2:44 am
BE Enthusiast

etlniwd is an unknown quantity at this point

For those concerned about the job situation Australia wide.

State on the brink of jobs bonanza
Fleur Anderson
08jul03
THE state is on the brink of a jobs boom, as almost a third of employers plan to hire new staff.

A survey has found that almost 28 per cent of Queensland employees are gearing to take on workers in the three months to September.

This is more than 8 per cent above the national average.

The survey, by recruitment group TMP/Hudson, has revealed Queensland employers are the most optimistic bosses in Australia.

Link to Full Story

This seems to contridict what I though due to hight exchange rate but they are the experts.
Errr, sorry but they are not the experts. They (tmp/Hudson) are a recruitment agency. We all know how Australian recruitment agencies seem to have a slight problem with the truth.
Old Jul 8th 2003, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by etlniwd
Errr, sorry but they are not the experts. They (tmp/Hudson) are a recruitment agency. We all know how Australian recruitment agencies seem to have a slight problem with the truth.
Well if you'd sooner read about PB latest moan or groan be my guest, but it made the lead story here in the local rag.
Old Jul 8th 2003, 3:39 am
Banned

Well if you'd sooner read about PB latest moan or groan be my guest, but it made the lead story here in the local rag.

No one cares Pal all are against you , you need help try counciling must be free on the goverment pay roll.

Old Jul 8th 2003, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

No one cares Pal all are against you , you need help try counciling must be free on the goverment pay roll.

Well you seem to care the no of times you rely. Could be you don't like people dissagreeing with your holier than thou views.
Old Jul 8th 2003, 3:50 am
Banned

Well you seem to care the no of times you rely. Could be you don't like people dissagreeing with your holier than thou views.
I worry about you Pal , no hope job stuck at the arse end of the world its not easy for a single guy like yourself.

Old Jul 8th 2003, 3:58 am
BE Forum Addict

I worry about you Pal , no hope job stuck at the arse end of the world its not easy for a single guy like yourself.

well DON'T cos while your shivering in your hovel back in Blighty I'll be enjoying the beaches, sun, surf and diving of WA which you seem to bemoan.

Roll on October.
Old Jul 8th 2003, 4:03 am
Banned

well DON'T cos while your shivering in your hovel back in Blighty I'll be enjoying the beaches, sun, surf and diving of WA which you seem to bemoan.

Roll on October.

The cat in a coat looks good ask if you can borrow it , never been as cold in a hovel as I have here also the Pubs lack good heating too.
Beach , beach , tell me why are they empty most of the time too many sharks or boredom levels are higher sitting in sand.

Old Jul 8th 2003, 4:43 am
BE Enthusiast

etlniwd is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't worry, I never read anything by PB - he's on my ignore list. I just see a load of blanks where his posts are supposed to be. And that's how I like it.
Old Jul 8th 2003, 4:44 am
Banned

Don't worry, I never read anything by PB - he's on my ignore list. I just see a load of blanks where his posts are supposed to be. And that's how I like it.
Good for you it makes sense , why read my bollocks when you can post your own without the worry of a reply.

Old Jul 8th 2003, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

Modigliana is an unknown quantity at this point

I just see a load of blanks where his posts are supposed to be.
Exclusive. The real PB.
Attached Images  
Old Jul 8th 2003, 4:47 am
Banned

Originally posted by Modigliana
Exclusive. The real PB.

Very near I look a bit slim , bit thicker neck?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.