Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

JOB AGENCIES IN AUSTRALIA!!!

JOB AGENCIES IN AUSTRALIA!!!

Old May 15th 2008, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

sutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to all
Default JOB AGENCIES IN AUSTRALIA!!!

Hi
My husbands a builder and has been for 15years. We are looking at e-mailing some CV's to any type of construction agencies just to get an idea of the jobs that may be available to him.

We are looking at Brisbane, Gold Coast area, so if anyone has any ideas please could you let me.

Thanks
Mandy
Old May 15th 2008, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

ossigeno has a brilliant futureossigeno has a brilliant futureossigeno has a brilliant futureossigeno has a brilliant futureossigeno has a brilliant futureossigeno has a brilliant future
Default Re: JOB AGENCIES IN AUSTRALIA!!!

I think you would get a poor response from agents if you were not already out here. A bricklayer going to Brisbane or Gold Coast should have no trouble finding work.