Jeyes fluid

Old Aug 11th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jeyes fluid

Silly question really.

The shippers are coming on Monday and I have to sort out my sons bikes, golf clubs etc. I have been told to use jeyes fluid on them and the customs people would be happy with that.

I have washed all the golf clubs with soapy water to remove and bits of soil etc.

What I want to know is, do I dilute the jeyes or put it on neat? Or just squirt a bit about so you can smell it
Old Aug 11th 2007, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jeyes fluid

So long as it's all clean and no traces of dirt, then they'll be fine.

And anyway, how did you manage to buy Jeyes fluid here?
Old Aug 11th 2007, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steandleigh
So long as it's all clean and no traces of dirt, then they'll be fine.

And anyway, how did you manage to buy Jeyes fluid here?
In the UK? Got it from B&Q or Tesco can't remember which.
Old Aug 11th 2007, 10:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
In the UK? Got it from B&Q or Tesco can't remember which.
We bought some but never bothered using it. Gave it away before we left Just a wash with soapy water and a dry off (in the sun if you have it) a squirt of WD40 on all the movable bits and bolts etc and that was it.
Old Aug 11th 2007, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm running out of time. It doesn't help that I was out last night and didn't get in till the early hours and am now nursing a shocking hangover

I really can't be bothered doing anything today and the house is like a bomb site. I feel a bit of bribery with the kids coming on, although they have been helping anyway.
Old Aug 11th 2007, 10:32 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Silly question really.

The shippers are coming on Monday and I have to sort out my sons bikes, golf clubs etc. I have been told to use jeyes fluid on them and the customs people would be happy with that.

I have washed all the golf clubs with soapy water to remove and bits of soil etc.

What I want to know is, do I dilute the jeyes or put it on neat? Or just squirt a bit about so you can smell it
I made sure I left a bit on anything suspect so that the smell would leave the inspectors convinced it had been properly cleaned
Old Aug 12th 2007, 2:58 pm
Just Joined

simon and jenean is an unknown quantity at this point

We have just bought some from Wilkinsons, if anyone is looking for Jeyes Fluid.
Old Aug 12th 2007, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by simon and jenean
We have just bought some from Wilkinsons, if anyone is looking for Jeyes Fluid.
They also have it in Tesco
Old Aug 12th 2007, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

They also have it in Tesco
And Morrisons

But could not find it in Asda