Jaywalking

Old Jul 25th 2006, 3:18 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jaywalking

I don't know if the Queensland Police Service have more time on their hands, or less criminals to worry about, but there has been a recent outbreak of 'jaywalk trapping'in Brisbane CBD.

Jaywlak trapping is a bit like speed traps. The cops hide often behind Post Boxes and other street furniture, though may be spotted by their overspilling doughnut endowed gut protrusion.

Just as speeding pedestrians go through a red light at a traffic intersection, despite the emptiness of the roads, the jaywalk cops are known to leap, well step, out from behind their camoflauge and ticket the jaywalker with a $35 fine.

I'm thinking of starting a campaign to provide GPS locations to innocent pedestrians and have these locations reported on the radio as a community service.

Anyone willing to join?
Old Jul 25th 2006, 3:24 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Jaywalking

Originally Posted by jayr
I don't know if the Queensland Police Service have more time on their hands, or less criminals to worry about, but there has been a recent outbreak of 'jaywalk trapping'in Brisbane CBD.

Jaywlak trapping is a bit like speed traps. The cops hide often behind Post Boxes and other street furniture, though may be spotted by their overspilling doughnut endowed gut protrusion.

Just as speeding pedestrians go through a red light at a traffic intersection, despite the emptiness of the roads, the jaywalk cops are known to leap, well step, out from behind their camoflauge and ticket the jaywalker with a $35 fine.

I'm thinking of starting a campaign to provide GPS locations to innocent pedestrians and have these locations reported on the radio as a community service.

Anyone willing to join?
he's behind you