Jayr....

Old Aug 17th 2004, 2:53 am
scoobydoo

Default Jayr....

Option 1 was the winner in your informative thread!

Why did it get closed????

scoobs x

Old Aug 17th 2004, 3:05 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: Jayr....

Funny closing a thread that was a newspaper article.. censorship

"Anyways" don't know what the fuss is myself.. closing that thread . A lot of people I personally know here grow it! It's pretty rife. Never touch the stuff myself.
Old Aug 17th 2004, 3:17 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ceri

"Anyways" don't know what the fuss is myself.. closing that thread . A lot of people I personally know here grow it! It's pretty rife. Never touch the stuff myself.

What was it closed for? Are there rules on closing threads?

1. must not mention closing threads within thread
2. Must not paste a link or cut and paste information out of the Australian press

If 1. then this thread will be presumably closed

Can moderator please explain?
Old Aug 17th 2004, 3:19 am
scoobydoo

Originally Posted by Ceri

I usually catch a wiff of it when walking past kids in the park....I don't know about useage being due to "bored youth culture", maybe it is due to "bored adult culture" !!!!

Old Aug 17th 2004, 3:53 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jayr
What was it closed for? Are there rules on closing threads?

1. must not mention closing threads within thread
2. Must not paste a link or cut and paste information out of the Australian press

If 1. then this thread will be presumably closed

Can moderator please explain?
Perhaps the mods are Singaporean.. I haven't seen such media censorship since I lived in Singapore.. I'm serious! lol

Don't know Jayr.. but it's odd to close that thread when it was just a Australian newspaper story relating to things in life - in Aus.

Perhaps it's your boxing avatar..lol... maybe this thread will get closed too. who knows.. all very odd isn't it.

Perhaps if you had posted a story on Britain and it's huge amount of drugs it would not have been closed.. as there are no drugs here in Aus don't you know that??

Anyway .. I found the story fascinating. Seriously a lot of people that I personally know do grow their own grass. One which I have mentioned in the past who lives up In morayfield.. grows it by "his "Creek. It is rife in Australia.
Old Aug 17th 2004, 3:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Well I am man enough to apologise if your thread was closed because of my comment, but I dont think that was it?

Whats the common link in all the threads that get closed?
Old Aug 17th 2004, 4:03 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Well, there's not many reasons to choose from based on that thread:

1. Citing references or links to journalism/other sites

2. Posting information that may be considered by a blinkered minority to be 'anti-australian'

3. Suggesting moderators may close threads

4. Threads related to drugs

5. combination of any of the above

I note JAJ was online at the time it was closed, perhaps he will explain
Old Aug 17th 2004, 4:40 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jayr
Well, there's not many reasons to choose from based on that thread:

1. Citing references or links to journalism/other sites

2. Posting information that may be considered by a blinkered minority to be 'anti-australian'

3. Suggesting moderators may close threads

4. Threads related to drugs

5. combination of any of the above

I note JAJ was online at the time it was closed, perhaps he will explain

Every forum I've ever owned or been a mod of, it's been policy to say why a thread was closed. Prevents people from going down that road again (in the main).

The alternative is black helicopter theories, which we're seeing in this thread.
Old Aug 17th 2004, 9:48 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ulujain
Every forum I've ever owned or been a mod of, it's been policy to say why a thread was closed. Prevents people from going down that road again (in the main).

The alternative is black helicopter theories, which we're seeing in this thread.
Just caught up with this one.

Don't see why the original thread was locked after only 4 posts. There were no arguments or abuse.

What's going on?

G