Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Jayne and Doug ???

Jayne and Doug ???

Old Mar 25th 2005, 2:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Jayne and Doug ???

Where are you guys ?
Haven't seen you post since you got here and haven't heard from you since the night before your flight.
Hope this is all good signs and you're living up the good life too busy to post !
If you're looking in let me know how you are.
All the best,
Tass.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 2:55 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jayne and Doug ???

here u go tass some pics of little bay beach
Attached Thumbnails Jayne and Doug ???-p0325_141333.jpg   Jayne and Doug ???-p0325_141348.jpg   Jayne and Doug ???-p0325_141459.jpg   Jayne and Doug ???-p0325_142312.jpg   Jayne and Doug ???-p0325_142533.jpg  

Old Mar 25th 2005, 3:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

I’m going to start to rabble here so bear with me lol
We are surrounded with beaches, cant count how many but loads. I got a big shock today when I went to little bay beach. It is so beautiful and empty. The beach is overlooked by a golf course and an old hospital. I know u know most of this but I thought I would let others know how nice this place really is. Little bay also has a prison, so what. If there’s a breakout the last place they want to be is anywhere near the prison. Anyway, as I was walking down to the beach I noticed a cliff, so decided to have a wee seat and just take it all in. there was a few families playing on the beach and a few guys fishing off the point and a few power walkers. I had just spent the morning fishing off the rocks at la perouse so didn’t bother fishing.
I sat there for about an hour and it suddenly dawned on me THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I CAME TO AUSTRALIA its strange I’m starting to take this place for granted already.
I you were a wee bit worried about the little bay area, I wouldn’t worry at all. The place is about to change and for the better. Have a wee look at the plans they have for the site. You will find them just past the entrance on the right.
My biggest regret is not finding this beach sooner.
Right im starting to go round in circles ill leave it at that. Good luck Tass

soapy
Old Mar 25th 2005, 4:50 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy

soapy

Now theres a surprise.

Old Mar 25th 2005, 6:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bordy
Now theres a surprise.

I've taken over from you
Old Mar 25th 2005, 7:51 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tass
Where are you guys ?
Haven't seen you post since you got here and haven't heard from you since the night before your flight.
Hope this is all good signs and you're living up the good life too busy to post !
If you're looking in let me know how you are.
All the best,
Tass.

Hi Tass,

We met Jayne & Doug on our flight & shared some of the journey here.
I keep in touch with Jayne & they are doing really well,settling in & getting on with it really! last heard from her was a couple of weeks back.
Im sure if you pm her she,ll let you know how she doing.

Donna.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: Jayne and Doug ???

We are surrounded with beaches, cant count how many but loads. I got a big shock today when I went to little bay beach. It is so beautiful and empty. The beach is overlooked by a golf course and an old hospital. I know u know most of this but I thought I would let others know how nice this place really is. Little bay also has a prison, so what. If there’s a breakout the last place they want to be is anywhere near the prison. Anyway, as I was walking down to the beach I noticed a cliff, so decided to have a wee seat and just take it all in. there was a few families playing on the beach and a few guys fishing off the point and a few power walkers. I had just spent the morning fishing off the rocks at la perouse so didn’t bother fishing.
I sat there for about an hour and it suddenly dawned on me THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I CAME TO AUSTRALIA its strange I’m starting to take this place for granted already.
I you were a wee bit worried about the little bay area, I wouldn’t worry at all. The place is about to change and for the better. Have a wee look at the plans they have for the site. You will find them just past the entrance on the right.
My biggest regret is not finding this beach sooner.
Right im starting to go round in circles ill leave it at that. Good luck Tass

soapy
Soapy ,
it's all very nice but " I havnae got a clue whit yer on aboot , man"
Is it just a random rabble to show off all the guid places oot your way ?

Speak soon.
Tass.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 9:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Tass
Soapy ,
it's all very nice but " I havnae got a clue whit yer on aboot , man"
Is it just a random rabble to show off all the guid places oot your way ?

Speak soon.
Tass.
sorry tass, sent it to the wrong person, told u i tend to rabble
Old Mar 25th 2005, 9:12 am
Master of verbal pish©

sorry tass, sent it to the wrong person, told u i tend to rabble
shit, i cant even delete it grrrrrrrrrrrr
Old Mar 25th 2005, 9:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

shit, i cant even delete it grrrrrrrrrrrr
You didn't need to prove you can be a space cadet, we all know Nice piccies though.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 11:42 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by moneypen20
You didn't need to prove you can be a space cadet, we all know Nice piccies though.
lmao, sometimes i worry about myself
Old Mar 25th 2005, 11:53 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

lmao, sometimes i worry about myself
Not as much as we worry
Old Mar 25th 2005, 11:54 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Not as much as we worry
ha ha ha thanx......if youve started to worry about me, that means im really in the shit