January sales

Old Nov 12th 2003, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default January sales

Do all the big shops in aus have January sales as happens here in the uk.
If so ,this would fall in nicely when we get there a couple of weeks before crimble.

Thanx
booboo
Old Nov 12th 2003, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great thought, I will be interested in this one as well!! At least I can save a bit on the exchange rate if I can get a few bargains in Jan
Old Nov 12th 2003, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

In short - yes, there will be post-Xmas sales in all the shops, so lots of bargains to be had!

HP
Old Nov 12th 2003, 11:03 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

The shops appear to have pre Christmas, post Christmas, mid summer, end summer, spring, autumn and winter sales. then on top there'll be weekends with 20% off, or a particular shopping centre wide sale etc. Rarely a week goes by without the major stores having some kind of sale.
Old Nov 13th 2003, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

oohhh lovely....

thanx booboo
Old Nov 13th 2003, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

topcat is an unknown quantity at this point

If your after stuff for the home (inc. cheap clothes) Kmart has a sale on one department at least once a week (often thursday-friday only).
This week's was 15% off storewide. My local store was packed during yesterday's late night shopping.

TC
Old Nov 14th 2003, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by topcat
If your after stuff for the home (inc. cheap clothes) Kmart has a sale on one department at least once a week (often thursday-friday only).
This week's was 15% off storewide. My local store was packed during yesterday's late night shopping.

TC
I went into KMart today and ended up with a new pair of shortie pyjamas (only bought one pair of cotton ones with me and it's now too hot to wear my fleecy ones!!), a new pair of Speedo swimming goggles for my daughter who has lost hers already (she has private swimming lessons every week) some Nesquick (large tin) and some LCM cereal bars.
All came to about $30.00.
I noticed that alot of the shops in the shopping centre where KMart is located had sales on at the moment, some up to 50% off. Unfortunately I don't really need to buy any clothes, bags, shoes etc at the moment so it was a quick shopping trip!!