Jam Rolly Polly

Old Jan 28th 2004, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

morrie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jam Rolly Polly

As it is so cold in Copnor tonight I made a big pot of chicken stew and for pudding my son made a jam rolly polly. It is still snowing outside so I am really looking forward to comming to Auz and leaving this cold country behind.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jam Rolly Polly

Originally posted by morrie
As it is so cold in Copnor tonight I made a big pot of chicken stew and for pudding my son made a jam rolly polly. It is still snowing outside so I am really looking forward to comming to Auz and leaving this cold country behind.
Hi Morrie!
One condition of coming to the Pompey meet is that you bring a jam roly poly! Second thoughts, my teaching experience says "never eat any food offered to you by a child"!!! Aint it freezing though!!!
Old Jan 29th 2004, 1:45 am
Merlot

Jam Rolly Polly - we would kill for that over here in Oz I and bet come the Australian winter here in Oz you will be cooking the stuff up!!

I green with envy!

Old Jan 29th 2004, 2:00 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Merlot
Jam Rolly Polly - we would kill for that over here in Oz I and bet come the Australian winter here in Oz you will be cooking the stuff up!!

I green with envy!

Funny isn't it that all summer you try and avoid the cooker but as soon as the winter arrives on comes the stove (!) and it's casserole for tea because the house is so Bloody cold!!! lol

You will be cooking hot stuff here in winter too Morrie!
Old Jan 30th 2004, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

Default ROLLY POLLY

Morrie only cooks lentil dishes and eats salads all through the year. Its me that loves to cook roast dinners. When we went to Auz 2 years ago I cooked a traditional christmas dinner in the 40 deg heat . Everyone enjoyed it .
Old Jan 30th 2004, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

buglegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

We love Rolly Polly!We love Rolly Polly
BG
Old Jan 30th 2004, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

There is still some left so tonight we will have it with custard.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

buglegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

There is still some left so tonight we will have it with custard.

Im only in Lancing......any chance???
Old Jan 30th 2004, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

I did mention my son made it in school did'nt I?
Old Jan 31st 2004, 12:15 am
Merlot

Default Hot Stuff!!!!!!!

Originally posted by janeyray
Funny isn't it that all summer you try and avoid the cooker but as soon as the winter arrives on comes the stove (!) and it's casserole for tea because the house is so Bloody cold!!! lol

You will be cooking hot stuff here in winter too Morrie!
Janeyray, could not agree more.

I have cut out more recipes from magazines for winter food than summer. Mind, that does not mean I have used them, you know good intentions and all that!

Merlot

Old Jan 31st 2004, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Tonight its ifit's. We have just come home and I do not feel like cooking.
Old Jan 31st 2004, 6:39 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

I want the Stew receipe
Old Jan 31st 2004, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

CHICKEN STEW

PLENTY OF COOKED CHICKEN
CARROTS,TURNIPS,SWEDE,SPRING GREENS,PARSNIPS,ONIONS RED AND WHITE,AND THE SECRET INGREDIENT SWEET POTATO.
Half the veg once cooked needs to go in the blender and then added to to stew to thicken it up.