Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

jack age 10 tom age 9

jack age 10 tom age 9

Old Mar 16th 2005, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice
Default jack age 10 tom age 9

hi,

My name is Tom and

My name is Jack

we are going to Brisbane in August is any other kids our age going out there this year? as we would like to e-mail you.

We have visited Australia 2 times and we love it! when we get out there mum said" you can have a dog" plus a swimming pool. but there are a lot of deadly creatures. :scared: we hope to make lots of new friends but we will miss our old friends we are bored waiting to move on the last day of school in england it is my birthday (jack)as a special treat mum has booked a limo to pick us up from school with some of our friends, we can't wait.

from Jack and Tom
Old Mar 16th 2005, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default Re: jack age 10 tom age 9

Hi Tom, Hi Jack.

I have a son called Simon age 10 and Adam 13 who would be pleased to talk to you, they haven't been to australia so would like to ask you some questions. the only thing is we are planning on going to Sydney, but maybe you can be comp-pals.

get your mum to pm me and I can give you si's e-mail address

Chris
Old Mar 16th 2005, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Chalkfarm will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Hi Tom, Hi Jack.

I have a son called Simon age 10 and Adam 13 who would be pleased to talk to you, they haven't been to australia so would like to ask you some questions. the only thing is we are planning on going to Sydney, but maybe you can be comp-pals.

Chris
Hi,My name is Christopher i am 12 and my brother is 11,we are in Sydney.Where in Sydney are you going to and do you like football?
Old Mar 16th 2005, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Chalkfarm
Hi,My name is Christopher i am 12 and my brother is 11,we are in Sydney.Where in Sydney are you going to and do you like football?

Hi Christopher, this is Chris, sorry boys having early night Simon- 10 sleeps and eats footie, Adam is 13 enjoys sports but like comp games better. I have a job in Auburn but not sure where we gonna live until get there where are you. i will pm you boys e-mails write to them I am sure they would like to talk to you. how long you been there, do you like it/
Chris
Old Mar 17th 2005, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice

Hi Tom, Hi Jack.

Chris

hi Chris,

my mum has sent you a pm. If simon and Adam would like to ask us any questions on Australia, my mum said it would be nice to keep this post going, so all the kids going to Australia can join in.

We would like to know if it is easy to make new friends in Australia, and are the schools harder out there :scared: and do we have to eat our lunch outside?

Jack and Tom
Old Mar 17th 2005, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

cooldood is an unknown quantity at this point

hi is it hot in ozzy

Last edited by cooldood; Mar 17th 2005 at 5:09 pm.
Old Mar 17th 2005, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lee/jane
hi Chris,

my mum has sent you a pm. If simon and Adam would like to ask us any questions on Australia, my mum said it would be nice to keep this post going, so all the kids going to Australia can join in.

We would like to know if it is easy to make new friends in Australia, and are the schools harder out there :scared: and do we have to eat our lunch outside?

Jack and Tom
hi my name is Sarah, i might be moving is it good?

Last edited by cooldood; Mar 17th 2005 at 6:16 pm.
Old Mar 17th 2005, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cooldood
hi my name is sarah i am might be movin is it godd?

Hi Sarah,

this is adam chris's son. dont have a clue you'll have to ask chalk farm kids there already there i'm hoping to go.

hey christopher
hope you like it there can you tell us the basic's of school life things like that.

p.s. happy st patricks day

Last edited by Chris Mitchell; Mar 17th 2005 at 5:24 pm.
Old Mar 17th 2005, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Sarah,

this is adam chris's son. dont have a clue you'll have to ask chalk farm kids there already there i'm hoping to go.

hey christopher and

hope you like it there can you tell us the basic's of school life things like that.

p.s. happy st patricks day

have you been to Australia before and if you have is it fun and good
Old Mar 17th 2005, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

hi Adam it is sarah i am 12 years old and might be movin to ozzy, but for the mean time i am visting Brisbane this August. It is my first time is it fun and do they have big spiders because me and my sister are not a big fan of them :scared:

Last edited by cooldood; Mar 17th 2005 at 6:28 pm.
Old Mar 17th 2005, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

hi,

My name is Tom and

My name is Jack

we are going to Brisbane in August is any other kids our age going out there this year? as we would like to e-mail you.

We have visited Australia 2 times and we love it! when we get out there mum said" you can have a dog" plus a swimming pool. but there are a lot of deadly creatures. :scared: we hope to make lots of new friends but we will miss our old friends we are bored waiting to move on the last day of school in england it is my birthday (jack)as a special treat mum has booked a limo to pick us up from school with some of our friends, we can't wait.

from Jack and Tom
Hi Jack and Tom. I have a son who is 9. We are also planning to go to Brisbane in August so maybe you can meet up some time over there. He could also e-mail you if we set up aan address for him. Josh is also planning to get a dog when we get over there. Do you know where you will be living?
Tracey
Old Mar 17th 2005, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

The Hun is on a distinguished road

hi,

My name is Tom and

My name is Jack

from Jack and Tom
Hi Tom and Jack,

My sons are 8, (Adam) and 2, (Rhys). Get your Mum to PM me and I'll send you Adam's email address.

We're moving to Brisbane later this year.

Mike
Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:14 am
Just Joined

dave english is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Hi Jack and Tom. I have a son who is 9. We are also planning to go to Brisbane in August so maybe you can meet up some time over there. He could also e-mail you if we set up aan address for him. Josh is also planning to get a dog when we get over there. Do you know where you will be living?
Tracey

We are going to live on the gold coast were are you going? ,my mum says we are going to an expat meeting are you? and what school are you going to?
Have you been to Australia?we have been there twice.

jack and tom
Old Mar 18th 2005, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

stressed out will become famous soon enough

hi,

My name is Tom and

My name is Jack

from Jack and Tom
Hi Jack and Tom

WE have three children David aged 10 and twins aged 8 (one boy and one girl) We have been to oz many times and are flying on 21 April to live on the gold coast. Get your Mum to PM me and I will give her our E-Mail address.

Rose
Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Hi Everyone, my sister and i are hoping to go to Oz my name is Tara and my sister is Darcy i am 7 next week Darcy is 6 in july we wont be going to Oz until early next year when my mum has her other nursing course. Talk again soon Love Tara and Darcy x