Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

J A Cole vs Eagle relocations

J A Cole vs Eagle relocations

Old Feb 16th 2008, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

yogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the rough
Smile J A Cole vs Eagle relocations

Sorry for the many questions, but we are preparing ourselves early.

Had quotes from the 2 above, plus JOhn Masons and Abels, both J A Coles nad Eagle have quoted similar amounts (2750 and 2650 respectively). I have heard some horror stores for Eagle. Can anyone give any recommendations please. John Mason and Abel have quoted in the region of £3600. I know the cheapest isn't always the best, but there is quite a difference! Also, the latter 2 do not acually quote the estimated cubic ft, whereas Eagle and J A Coles do, so how can you compare?

Thanks is advance
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

DONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really niceDONOVAN is just really nice
Default Re: J A Cole vs Eagle relocations

Originally Posted by yogita_dabasia
Sorry for the many questions, but we are preparing ourselves early.

Had quotes from the 2 above, plus JOhn Masons and Abels, both J A Coles nad Eagle have quoted similar amounts (2750 and 2650 respectively). I have heard some horror stores for Eagle. Can anyone give any recommendations please. John Mason and Abel have quoted in the region of £3600. I know the cheapest isn't always the best, but there is quite a difference! Also, the latter 2 do not acually quote the estimated cubic ft, whereas Eagle and J A Coles do, so how can you compare?

Thanks is advance

Really recommend Eagle, Speak to Onkar and tell him Sarah from Oz says hello, container arrived on time, no worries at all

Sarah x