Reload this Page >

Ive sold my house!!!!!!

Ive sold my house!!!!!!

Old Mar 17th 2005, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

bcl74 is on a distinguished road
Default Ive sold my house!!!!!!

Hi all,

Put our house up for sale last wednesday, had quite a few veiwings up to the weekend and had 2 offers by tuesday well above the asking price. Now all we have to do is wait for the visa to arrive or we will have to live with the outlaws for a while :scared:

Good luck to those still in the procees of selling, I was actually worring about ours after reading some posts!!

Regards

Brian
Old Mar 17th 2005, 10:24 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ive sold my house!!!!!!

Excellent news!!

Get those contracts exchanged quick though!!
Old Mar 17th 2005, 10:46 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bcl74
Hi all,

Put our house up for sale last wednesday, had quite a few veiwings up to the weekend and had 2 offers by tuesday well above the asking price. Now all we have to do is wait for the visa to arrive or we will have to live with the outlaws for a while :scared:

Good luck to those still in the procees of selling, I was actually worring about ours after reading some posts!!

Regards

Brian
Congrats!!!
Badri
Old Mar 17th 2005, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations mate,another stage over,

tracey
Old Mar 17th 2005, 3:36 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on the house sale - a few people are managing to sell at the mo - please can we be next?!

Binbird
Old Mar 17th 2005, 3:38 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Hi all,

Regards

Brian
Well done, we've had ours on the market for 2 weeks and not a single viewing
Old Mar 17th 2005, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done nice and quick!!

All the best

Sue
Old Mar 17th 2005, 3:45 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that is quick!

Best of luck that it goes through without any hitches.
Old Mar 17th 2005, 4:04 pm

Shelley29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheRossers
Well done, we've had ours on the market for 2 weeks and not a single viewing
We have had ours on for 4 weeks and not a single viewing. Plenty of folk parked outside pointing and staring though. Hacked off they haven't even bothered to look inside. Nasty agent is going to be ringing any day to get us to reduce it .
Old Mar 17th 2005, 4:13 pm
addicted members

Bigmo&co is on a distinguished road

feels bloody marvelous when it starts to go well, lets hope your visas are on their way.

Brian & Elaine
Old Mar 17th 2005, 4:15 pm
Now..just your usual Pom

C.Owen is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done on the sale ...one less thing to worry about.

I had mine up with my own board for the last month, had loads of calls and about 5 viewings, but nobody in a position to buy.
Then with an agent a fortnight ago ...
Had two viewings only as they won't let people view unless they are in aposition to buy and sold their own, which is fair enough, anyway the first didn't want it and the second person came last night, asked me to explain a few things as the agent left... then said lets cut to the chase and agree a price and that he would call the agent today with a deciscion !!!

Waiting impatiently now for a call from the agent !! lets hope he wants it and is good to his word.

fingers crossed
Old Mar 17th 2005, 4:18 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by binbird
Congratulations on the house sale - a few people are managing to sell at the mo - please can we be next?!

Binbird
Sorry Binbird, I think I'm next in line, lol. I think I've been at it longer than you, .

Many congratulations bcl74, don't things work a little differently where you are? Once offer is accepted aren't they legally bound to buy?
Regards
Sarah
Old Mar 17th 2005, 5:36 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,

Regards

Brian
Congratulations with the house sell, have had ours on the market since Oct have now dropped it by 25K.. Not dropping anymore our is up for 350K have been told the market is slowly starting to move, we know ours will be one of tha last.. Well done anyway..
Old Mar 17th 2005, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

bcl74 is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

thanks for all your kind words. Not sure how the legal side of it works as its only the second time ive sold a house, (first time was to a friend!!) I dont think we have the problems of "gazumping" ??? in scotland that our english counterparts have. Buyers had their survey done today so here is hoping it all goes well. Made the entry date end of may, 10 weeks tomorrow as we havent heard about our visa yet, april applicant!!! dont want to be homeless too soon

Hope all goes well for everyone else

Brian
Old Mar 17th 2005, 7:53 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Really good news Brian, big congrats!!!!

D D

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.