Reload this Page >

ive lost our passports !!!!

ive lost our passports !!!!

Old May 17th 2004, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

wombat is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up I found our passports !!

ive lost the f$*!ing passports !!!!!!
we are going to crete in 2 weeks and moving to brisbane in 6 weeks !!
i dont know what to do, we moved out of our house last friday and are living with the in laws all our belonging are boxed up in about 15 boxes and ive been through every box !!
i am in a total panic
what should i do ??? is there anybody else out there as stupid as me ??? how long does it take to get a new passport and visa ???
i dont think i will be able to sleep tonight

lucy

Last edited by wombat; May 18th 2004 at 10:10 pm.
Old May 17th 2004, 10:06 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ive lost our passports !!!!

Originally posted by wombat
ive lost the f$*!ing passports !!!!!!
we are going to crete in 2 weeks and moving to brisbane in 6 weeks !!
i dont know what to do, we moved out of our house last friday and are living with the in laws all our belonging are boxed up in about 15 boxes and ive been through every box !!
i am in a total panic
what should i do ??? is there anybody else out there as stupid as me ??? how long does it take to get a new passport and visa ???
i dont think i will be able to sleep tonight

lucy
I lost ours yesterday had the whole friggin house upside down,,,,,just when i was giving up hope......I went into the front pocket of one of our new suitcases, to take the padlock out and what was there.........the f@£kin passports....i put them there for safe keeping what a tw@t

They will turn up.........stop looking and chill then u will remember where u put them
Old May 17th 2004, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for giving me hope biggy
they were with a bunch of other important stuff thats also missing
we have had so many trips to the tip chucking stuff away before we moved out of our house, i have an horrible feeling thats where theve gone !
lucy
Old May 17th 2004, 10:18 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for giving me hope biggy
they were with a bunch of other important stuff thats also missing
we have had so many trips to the tip chucking stuff away before we moved out of our house, i have an horrible feeling thats where theve gone !
lucy
OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bet the bloody things are sittin lookin rite at ya

Will keep my fingers crossed let me know how u go..
Old May 17th 2004, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

trehere is on a distinguished road

It will turn up, don't worry!
Two days before my partner left for Australia to find us a house and start work we arranged to air freight a few things out for him, including the printer which has a photocopier in the top - what we forgot was that only the day before we had had to photocopy our passports for yet more Visa stuff and had not removed them! Panic! There followed a mad rush to the air freight depot on the way to the airport! Luckily they had not left yet and we were able to rescue the passports.
I have never felt so stupid in my life!
Hope it makes you feel a little better!
Old May 17th 2004, 10:38 pm
Location.. in my office

cadabra is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont panic.

I you dont find them, you can get new ones from the passport office issued in an emergency. It will probably cost you and also be prepared for a long queue!
Old May 17th 2004, 10:48 pm

silvervfr is an unknown quantity at this point

A couple of years ago we were going on holiday to Majorca, got to hurn airport (Bournemouth) only to be told by the checkin assistant that my wifes passport was a year and a half out of date !!:scared:

We had been to Menorca the year before whilst they out of date!!! Anyway they wouldn't let my wife fly out on that passport so I had to go out on my own with three young boys at nearly midnight!!! Stress

A rellie took my wife up to London the next morning to get the passport sorted and she met us out there that night, fresh as a daisy!!

We ended up having a great holiday thank god
Old May 17th 2004, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the replies feeling a bit better now !
just emailed our case officer to see if she can help and i will apply for new passports in the morning !
i will have the day of work and have another search just incase i missed them earlier !
keep your fingers crossed for me

lucy
Old May 17th 2004, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I lost a passport before I left the UK with my visa in it.

Apply for a new passport and then ring Aussie house, as long as you have your visa reference number which should be on the announcement letter you will be fine. Take it along to them and they will re-issue the visa in the passport as well.

I did all mine through the post and it was all sorted within a couple of weeks.

Hopefully you might find them before you cancel them!
Old May 17th 2004, 11:36 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tinaj
I lost a passport before I left the UK with my visa in it.
Did you ever see the cleaning lady again tina??

Oh and good luck Lucy
Old May 17th 2004, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks tinaj
nice to know im not the only one to lose there passports
i will give Aussie house a call in the morning might drive to peterborough and get the new passports ! i am going to go to the police station and the tip aswell to see if they have been handed in, i also sold a load of books and toys to the local nursary ive emailed them to see if they can check the boxes incase they've fell in there !
lucy
Old May 18th 2004, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Panic over ! i found them
They were in a box of kitchen stuff still at our old house in a cake mix tin !!!
silly me why didnt i look there first !
i had put them in safe place so burglers wouldnt find them, unfortunatly it was a bit to safe and even i couldnt find them

lucy
Old May 18th 2004, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

philj6969 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeeesssssss!!!!!!!!
Old May 18th 2004, 10:15 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Panic over ! i found them
They were in a box of kitchen stuff still at our old house in a cake mix tin !!!
silly me why didnt i look there first !
i had put them in safe place so burglers wouldnt find them, unfortunatly it was a bit to safe and even i couldnt find them

lucy

Oppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppsssssss

Think we've all put things in a 'safe place' only to not see them for an age
Old May 18th 2004, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

Thats just what i said when i found them !
yesterday and last night were so stressfull, i didnt sleep at all and just when i thought things couldnt get much worse our 4 year old son who is sleeping on a camp bed next to me woke up in the night and was sick on me and my duvet
but at least i have our passports now, ive put them in a safe place........
lucy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.