Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I've just spoken to Rossi

I've just spoken to Rossi

Old Mar 29th 2004, 6:11 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Talking I've just spoken to Rossi

And he told me to let you all know everything is ging all ok.

He's just finding out how god damned inefficient Telstra are, he's been waiting for his modem for weeks

He got pulled for speeding yesterday, going rather fast on his throbbing machine on the way back from the super bike rally in Phillip Island.

But he is ok and will be back on line soon
Old Mar 29th 2004, 6:16 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I've just spoken to Rossi

Originally posted by hevs
And he told me to let you all know everything is ging all ok.

He's just finding out how god damned inefficient Telstra are, he's been waiting for his modem for weeks

He got pulled for speeding yesterday, going rather fast on his throbbing machine on the way back from the super bike rally in Phillip Island.

But he is ok and will be back on line soon

thanx for that hevs....... miss him so much......

he kept me chattin through the early hours here in the uk...... that guy is like a living migration handbook

Glad to hear hes ok...... if you get the chance to chat again...... give him my love

love boomie
xxxxxx
Old Mar 29th 2004, 6:21 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

told him you were chatting to matt on MSN and you'd told him you were missing him!!
He sounds ok, though i did disturb him watching Morse