I've Got A Co!!

Old Dec 15th 2006, 9:18 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute
Default I've Got A Co!!

Guys,

have posted on the Immigration thread but just want to tell EVERYONE - We've just been given a CO!!!!! ( at 10.15pm Uk time!!! )

SO HAPPY guys,

*pearly*
Old Dec 15th 2006, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Brigall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I've Got A Co!!

Good for you all the best with the application.
When did you submit your application?
Old Dec 15th 2006, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

scorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to all

well done pearly .
i logged on just to check also but no news for me yet maybe next week.
Old Dec 15th 2006, 9:59 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers guys,

My 136 Skilled Indep application was received in ASPC on June 9th 2006.I front loaded both medicals and police checks.
Can't believe this amazing news. Have to read the email with attatchement again!
Thanks for the good wishes.

*pearly*
Old Dec 15th 2006, 11:02 pm
Can't wait!

utopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Guys,

have posted on the Immigration thread but just want to tell EVERYONE - We've just been given a CO!!!!! ( at 10.15pm Uk time!!! )

SO HAPPY guys,

*pearly*
Congratulations and good luck with the coming weeks with regard to getting things organised and sorted!!!!
Old Dec 16th 2006, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers guys,

My 136 Skilled Indep application was received in ASPC on June 9th 2006.I front loaded both medicals and police checks.
Can't believe this amazing news. Have to read the email with attatchement again!
Thanks for the good wishes.

*pearly*
Congratulations on the CO and Happy wedding anniversary too pearly!! what is it they are waiting for if they have your meds and pcc's frontloaded???
Old Dec 16th 2006, 8:08 am
shoot from the hip,baby

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Congratulations on the CO and Happy wedding anniversary too pearly!! what is it they are waiting for if they have your meds and pcc's frontloaded???
Cath,

I've been asked for additional employment evidence for last 4 years. ( I've had 3 jobs in 4 years when I think about it ) I did send them a reference from my Oz employer from 2002-2003 but they want my Visa number from that time and also some payslips from 2002-2006. The oz payslips I don't have but I will TRY to phone the UK Oz consulate on Monday and track down my visa number for that time and I have a few payslips I can send from 2003-2006. I'll also get a work ref for the period 2003-2004. Hopefully that will be suffice. Will get it all scanned off to my CO next week. Hopefully it wont be long after that that we hear good news. I'm amazed they didn't want more health info as that's been my only concern all along.
Still in shock after receiving the CO email late lastnight! And imagine getting a CO on my anniversary!!

*pearly*
Old Dec 16th 2006, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=onepearlyb]Cath,

Wow!!! Congratulations!
Old Dec 16th 2006, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow many congrats Pearly

You must be over the moon

Phil and Tracey
Old Dec 16th 2006, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Cath,

I've been asked for additional employment evidence for last 4 years. ( I've had 3 jobs in 4 years when I think about it ) I did send them a reference from my Oz employer from 2002-2003 but they want my Visa number from that time and also some payslips from 2002-2006. The oz payslips I don't have but I will TRY to phone the UK Oz consulate on Monday and track down my visa number for that time and I have a few payslips I can send from 2003-2006. I'll also get a work ref for the period 2003-2004. Hopefully that will be suffice. Will get it all scanned off to my CO next week. Hopefully it wont be long after that that we hear good news. I'm amazed they didn't want more health info as that's been my only concern all along.
Still in shock after receiving the CO email late lastnight! And imagine getting a CO on my anniversary!!

*pearly*
thats easy enough to cover off then isnt it? Nothing too heavy - looks like you have it all planned and I am glad its that sort of stuff to be honest rather than the health side of things. let us know how you go getting it all together x x