Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

It's a YES for us for TRA

It's a YES for us for TRA

Old Aug 21st 2005, 4:31 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold
Smile It's a YES for us for TRA

Our agent phoned us this afternoon and told us we had passed the TRA. I was so happy I cried (silly woman I know!). God I am so happy I just want to tell everyone, and to top it my mobile network is busy!:scared:

Hoops (mrs)
Old Aug 21st 2005, 4:39 pm
sitting on a toadstool

Cornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really niceCornish Pixie is just really nice
Default Re: It's a YES for us for TRA

Congratulations !!!!!!
Old Aug 21st 2005, 4:44 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hoops
Our agent phoned us this afternoon and told us we had passed the TRA. I was so happy I cried (silly woman I know!). God I am so happy I just want to tell everyone, and to top it my mobile network is busy!:scared:

Hoops (mrs)

on a sunday??

congratulations
Old Aug 21st 2005, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

Pinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: It's a YES for us for TRA

Congratulations!!!! I would cry too!!!

Out of interest what skills did you have assessed, my hubbie is lift enigneer, having his assessed, scary time.

Did you apply for priorty assessment, it was approved really quick, it looks hopeful for us!

Donna

Last edited by Pinkyfox; Aug 21st 2005 at 4:50 pm.
Old Aug 21st 2005, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Hoops (mrs)
congrats
Old Aug 21st 2005, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of

Hoops (mrs)
Congratulations!!!! It's a great feeling isn't it! We passed on Friday too. Good luck with the rest of the visa now!!
Old Aug 21st 2005, 7:21 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
on a sunday??

congratulations

Yes! I was amazed as well - personal service I think! He just rang at 3pm this afternoon and asked how the AOS was going - did we have someone etc... and I said we'd wait result of TRA and he then said well you've passed it!! I then picked myself up off the floor.

Nuff said!

Hoops (mrs)
Old Aug 21st 2005, 7:24 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

Originally Posted by Pinkyfox
Congratulations!!!! I would cry too!!!

Out of interest what skills did you have assessed, my hubbie is lift enigneer, having his assessed, scary time.

Did you apply for priorty assessment, it was approved really quick, it looks hopeful for us!

Donna
Hubby is a baker, no qualifications just 19 years experience and one hell of a reference! We did fast track which is typically 3 months, so we did well. In fact Australia phoned hubby's work place 5 days previous.

Hoops (mrs)
Old Aug 21st 2005, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Well done and good luck with the rest of the application
Old Aug 21st 2005, 7:38 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

congrats and good luck with the rest
jan & gaz xx
Old Aug 21st 2005, 7:42 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!
Old Aug 21st 2005, 7:43 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hoops (mrs)

Nice one Mrs!!!!!! i noticed from your timeline you instructed John Nye - we spoke to him and he seemed like a top bloke!!!

well done you!!!
Old Aug 21st 2005, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

ambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the rough

Hoops (mrs)

congrats we used the same agent and got my TRA last month now his wife debs is working on the main visa and we are very impressed with his work
Old Aug 21st 2005, 7:47 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Nice one Mrs!!!!!! i noticed from your timeline you instructed John Nye - we spoke to him and he seemed like a top bloke!!!

well done you!!!
Yes he is - he even called at our house whilst in England seeing other clients, back in April, he stayed a good 3 hours just talking us through it - real top bloke!

Hoops (mrs)
Old Aug 21st 2005, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

ambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the rough

Yes he is - he even called at our house whilst in England seeing other clients, back in April, he stayed a good 3 hours just talking us through it - real top bloke!

Hoops (mrs)

thanks when he was giving me an assessment to give me a Australian qualification (aqf) for welding as i did not have a city & guilds god that was expensive

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.