Wikiposts

Its week 3....

Old Jan 30th 2004, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

nell m is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I lost 2 lbs this week so thats 1st 1lb so far. I was a bit naughty this week though and I had pancakes and some chocolate. i managed to do my 15 minutes extra walk every morning though, even in the snow, so I think that made up for it!

Good luck everyone!

nell
Old Jan 30th 2004, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

colinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant future

Guys,

Don't use the scales - assess your progress by measurement or the fit of your clothes(Especially those of you who are using weights as part of your training regime).

Don't cut calories too low - don't even count calories. 5-6 small meals per day(a pain I know). If you haven't already, lower your carb intake(not Atkins severe) i.e. bread, rice, potatoes, sugars etc.

Its a shame we haven't all got webcams, I could teach Step, aerobics, boxercise etc online. I wonder if I could type fast enough???

Abs in

Shoulders back

Four grapevines to the right

Four.........

No sorry struggling already - thats 10 minutes done.

Stick with it and remember Think Beach!!!!

Colin
Old Jan 30th 2004, 7:40 pm
WBB

Originally posted by colinmorgan
Guys,

Don't use the scales - assess your progress by measurement or the fit of your clothes(Especially those of you who are using weights as part of your training regime).

Don't cut calories too low - don't even count calories. 5-6 small meals per day(a pain I know). If you haven't already, lower your carb intake(not Atkins severe) i.e. bread, rice, potatoes, sugars etc.

Its a shame we haven't all got webcams, I could teach Step, aerobics, boxercise etc online. I wonder if I could type fast enough???

Abs in

Shoulders back

Four grapevines to the right

Four.........

No sorry struggling already - thats 10 minutes done.

Stick with it and remember Think Beach!!!!

Colin
sounds like a good regime to follow, i am going out for my second run this week shortly, i will probably run 1.5 miles in around 10 minutes, nice slow but steady pace.

i have lost 12lbs since the new year and need to lose a further 12 to reach my walking around weight.

Old Jan 30th 2004, 7:41 pm
ABCDiamond

I knew I shouldn't have started reading this thread.

Makes me realise how inactive I am !
But I do walk up the stairs a few times a day, sometimes I even run, all 13 steps !!

Old Jan 30th 2004, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

colinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant futurecolinmorgan has a brilliant future

Originally posted by WBB
sounds like a good regime to follow, i am going out for my second run this week shortly, i will probably run 1.5 miles in around 10 minutes, nice slow but steady pace.

i have lost 12lbs since the new year and need to lose a further 12 to reach my walking around weight.

WBB,

1.5 miles BFT/BPFA memories by any chance? 10 mins isn't slow!!!

Stick with it.

Colin
Old Jan 30th 2004, 7:52 pm
WBB

Originally posted by colinmorgan
WBB,

1.5 miles BFT/BPFA memories by any chance? 10 mins isn't slow!!!

Stick with it.

Colin
i used to do a BFT in 8.5 to 9 minutes so i suppose that is what i am comparing my current fitness to, mind you i was 17 at the time and at the peak of my fitness.

as you reach 30 things do tend to loosen up a bit.