Wikiposts

Its week 3....

Old Jan 25th 2004, 2:52 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Its week 3....

...I know last weeks thread is still going for the Saturday weighers but I wondered how many people are still on the new year new me drive after 3 weeks.

I've come to a standstill despite being very'good' again this week, motivation is waning, leaving do's are lurking....anyone got any advice?
Thought of attatching a bikini to the fridge door.

Michaela
Old Jan 25th 2004, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

nell m is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi mcmercer,

I have a photograph of me at my skinnyest and fattest on the fridge to motivate me, the best thing to do when you hit a plateau is to change your routine a bit, either dietwise or exercise, so if youre not able to diet with the leaving do's coming up just add a bit of different exercise.

good luck & keep at it!
Old Jan 25th 2004, 3:12 am
Account Closed

Originally posted by nell m
Hi mcmercer,

I have a photograph of me at my skinnyest and fattest on the fridge to motivate me, the best thing to do when you hit a plateau is to change your routine a bit, either dietwise or exercise, so if youre not able to diet with the leaving do's coming up just add a bit of different exercise.

good luck & keep at it!

Hello nell m,
Photos are a good idea, I think just a thin one though, I do have visitors! I noticed that you're doing really well, nearly a stone???
I think my problem is that I only have 4/5 lbs left to lose and the last few are always tough.
I'll stick with it for now.
Good luck for another good week,
Michaela
Old Jan 25th 2004, 3:35 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

I know I said that I would weigh at school on Monday but I have just been down my dad's house. It was his scales I weighed on first of all so just thought I'd check. 8lbs so far.
Yes you are right the last 4-5lbs are hardest, can't wait until I only have 4 or 5 to go. Will you still keep the threads going once you reach your target? I read that if you reach a plateau increase your intake for a few days then go back on diet. Apparently it will start things off again. Good luck.

Sarah
Old Jan 25th 2004, 3:53 am
Account Closed

Originally posted by teach
I know I said that I would weigh at school on Monday but I have just been down my dad's house. It was his scales I weighed on first of all so just thought I'd check. 8lbs so far.
Yes you are right the last 4-5lbs are hardest, can't wait until I only have 4 or 5 to go. Will you still keep the threads going once you reach your target? I read that if you reach a plateau increase your intake for a few days then go back on diet. Apparently it will start things off again. Good luck.

Sarah
Well done Sarah, they say 8lbs is a dress size, when you have a good loss it spurs you on doesnt it. I'll try and keep the threads going as my battle is ongoing, I may need you to take over when I'm offline in a couple of weeks until I arrive in Oz?

I'll try increasing my intake this week, shouldnt be hard as I finish work and have a couple of do's, we'll see if that works thanks. I've also booked into a bodypump class tomorrow instead of my usual yoga
:scared:

Keep up the good work!

Michaela
Old Jan 25th 2004, 7:41 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Keep at it Michaela, you will win in the end.

Sarah
Old Jan 25th 2004, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

Graham & Kath is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya All!!

Well feeling fed up and fat today!! I havent lost anything more than 1 1/2lb this week!!. Went to the gym 3 times last week so am feeling a bit more toned.

Keep getting a weird guidy feeling though??Anyone got any suggestions - Ive been eating ok so I can only put it down to tiredness...Roberts had us up late this week, but even so it feel like that sensation when your on a boat going up and down, not all the times but I feel like it now while Im writing this post....

Was really naughty this weekend and went out for a curry

Oh well, looks like your all still doing well, is it true then about having a bit more food and then loosing it??(I hope so after all the fat intake Ive had this weekend Still got about 2 stone to lose though. Really getting into the running machine at the gym..sad or what! they say it can be addictive, too right!!

Well done ladies - this is a good thread for all us wannabee thinnies again) I blame it all on the kids and hubbie

Good luck for the week ahead.

Kath
Old Jan 25th 2004, 7:56 am

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Its week 3....

Originally posted by mcmercer
...I know last weeks thread is still going for the Saturday weighers but I wondered how many people are still on the new year new me drive after 3 weeks.

I've come to a standstill despite being very'good' again this week, motivation is waning, leaving do's are lurking....anyone got any advice?
Thought of attatching a bikini to the fridge door.

Michaela

Hi Michaela,

Keep it Up!

I have lost 9llb so far - but I think I have water retention so took some aqua ban today to see if that works..it's a slow progress - my face gets thinner and thinner. One thing though all the cellulite has gone since I have had no caffine and low fat diet! It's certainly worth it just for that!

Max
Old Jan 25th 2004, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Are those Aqua Ban tablets any good??I was thinking of taking water retention tablets - cos I dont seem to go much during the day anyway

Kath
Old Jan 25th 2004, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

Hi Michaela

good luck with the last few pounds, the last time I only had a few pounds to lose I found out I was pregnant again! so i've never actually really got to that stage. I can vouch for the 'exercise being addictive' thing, before hubby & the kids I started going to the gym twice a week (1mile brisk walk to the gym, then same back), then that plus my callanetics video daily, then upped my gym to 3, then 4 times a week, then started swimming before work!

I'm still waiting for that to kick in this time though - no desire to exercise incessantly yet!
Old Jan 25th 2004, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

Ive been told after 21 days it becomes part of the routine (just need to start going for a month I suppose!!)

Kath
Old Jan 25th 2004, 8:40 am
Account Closed

Originally posted by nell m
Hi Michaela

good luck with the last few pounds, the last time I only had a few pounds to lose I found out I was pregnant again! so i've never actually really got to that stage. I can vouch for the 'exercise being addictive' thing, before hubby & the kids I started going to the gym twice a week (1mile brisk walk to the gym, then same back), then that plus my callanetics video daily, then upped my gym to 3, then 4 times a week, then started swimming before work!

I'm still waiting for that to kick in this time though - no desire to exercise incessantly yet!

lol, nell, I've been going to the gym for about 10 years and I'm still waiting for the addictive thing to kick in!

Max, 9lb is great thats not slow!!! Careful with the diuretics though! Keep it up.

Kath, 1 1/2 pound is 11/2 pound more than I've lost this week (nearly a bag of sugar!) Maybe its all turning into muscle which weighs heavier than fat with all that exercise!

Michaela
Old Jan 25th 2004, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

lol! Maybe I've got an addictive personality, but now my additction to chocolate & expats has taken over from the exercise one!
Old Jan 25th 2004, 7:44 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Cut out one of those grusome 'before the liposuction' pictures from a comestic surgery advert and paste it to the fridge/biscuit tin. Used to work a treat where I used to work...
Old Jan 25th 2004, 7:58 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Ran 10 mins on Wed and 15 mins yesterday. Slowly does it. Next time 20 mins and see how I finish with the hill to the unit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.