Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

It's tomorrow...

It's tomorrow...

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:16 pm
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light
Default It's tomorrow...

... that i leave to Australia (Brisbane) for a couple of weeks.

I promise take heaps of pictures of several suburbs, etc... and i will promise to right a "report" of what i think of them (suburbs i visit), so that it might help some of you out there, so if anyone wants any specific information while i am down in oz fire away and i would be glad to help.

Regards.

PS - If anyone is @ Gatwick tomorrow afternoon let me know, im off with Emirates via Dubai.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:17 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's tomorrow...

Nice one...Enjoy...
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:43 pm
Craig & Sarah

bigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nice

Originally Posted by Boomerang

I promise take heaps of pictures of several suburbs, etc... and i will promise to right a "report" of what i think of them (suburbs i visit), so that it might help some of you out there, so if anyone wants any specific information while i am down in oz fire away and i would be glad to help.

Regards.

PS - If anyone is @ Gatwick tomorrow afternoon let me know, im off with Emirates via Dubai.
You lucky b***ers
We have seen a suburb called bald hills, it looks too good to be true!
If you go anywhere near let us know.

Enjoy
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:59 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Regards.

If you're anywhere Pacific Pines, Ormeau, Oxenford, Ashmore or nearby, I'd love some info and pics please.
Thanks
Julie.
P.S. Forgot to say, enjoy your hols, you lucky b****r
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

MarkandJulie will become famous soon enoughMarkandJulie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bigjugs
You lucky b***ers
If you go anywhere near let us know.

Enjoy

How freaky! We lived just down the road from you in Dewsbury

Now we live in Deagon which is only 2 suburbs away from Bald Hills!

Bald Hills seems reasonable. One of the smaller suburbs I think. Ony ever driven through it on way to nearby shopping centre. Bald Hills has a few small shops, tavern / bottlo, servo and a good private school. 'Junction 27' type shopping area less than 5 minutes drive, but on a smaller scale. Major shopping centre also 5 minutes drive. Walk to train line. From what I have seen, rents appear reasonable. All in all, a very 'convenient' location. Let me know if you want any more specific info.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:27 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Have a fantastic trip! I am so jealous.
We are hoping to soon book our reccie to Brisbane for November next year, would be good to hear any tips you might have.

Can't wait to read your report. Have a safe journey!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=bigjugs]You lucky b***ers
QUOTE]

If it looks too good to be true it probably is!

Well that's the advice the consumer affairs offices give on investment/business opportunities!

WW
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Regards.

Have a great couple of weeks boomerang
Old Nov 24th 2005, 6:29 am
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

... It's today

Thank you all.

I am very excited, nervous/sick (This coming from a student pilot :scared: ) I just don't know why i am a bit nervous strange coming from someone that flies almost every weekend...

If i eat in the morning i get sick, if i don't i get sick as well so there is no easy way out

I promise the pics and report
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:16 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

... It's today

Thank you all.

I am very excited, nervous/sick (This coming from a student pilot :scared: ) I just don't know why i am a bit nervous strange coming from someone that flies almost every weekend...

If i eat in the morning i get sick, if i don't i get sick as well so there is no easy way out

I promise the pics and report
Safe trip !