Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Its times like these u feel so far away.............

Its times like these u feel so far away.............

Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:16 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Its times like these u feel so far away.............

........my 17 year old neice has taken 350 quid out my sisters bank account, and run away from home............leaving no clues.....nothing suss over the kast few days..........shes just gone!!!!!!!!!!

My sis is at the police station just now textin me every 5 mins.................ever feel useless......well I do now
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:18 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Its times like these u feel so far away.............

Originally Posted by biggy
........my 17 year old neice has taken 350 quid out my sisters bank account, and run away from home............leaving no clues.....nothing suss over the kast few days..........shes just gone!!!!!!!!!!

My sis is at the police station just now textin me every 5 mins.................ever feel useless......well I do now
sorry no words will help but i'll pray for her safe return
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:18 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Well she should be fine mate, she is 17 try not to stress too much I'll send some relaxing k

Sorry will when able
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:19 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Biggy, I am very sorry to hear that. I know it is easier said than done but try and be strong and I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Has she ever done anything like this before. I am sure your family know you are doing all that you can so dont beat your self up.

Hope she is home soon
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:21 pm

thanks folks.....yeah I know she is 17 but a very immature and young 17.....never been away from home in her puff..........just very "out of character" for her......I just hope that Exam Stress aint got the better of her
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:22 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Hope everything works out OK and your Niece comes home shortly

Kala
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:25 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Heres hoping you get news soon.
Sending you a big hug - not a lot of use, but I don't know what else to say
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:32 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

thanks folks.....yeah I know she is 17 but a very immature and young 17.....never been away from home in her puff..........just very "out of character" for her......I just hope that Exam Stress aint got the better of her
Sorry to hear your news biggy

It's terrible when you can't be there and nothing anyone can say will make you feel better because you'll just want to be there for your sister, I know.

Your sister will understand and she knows you care. Just hang in there m8 and hopefully your neice will soon come home, like they do at that age.

Keep strong and have faith. Fingers crossed she'll be home before the day's out. Chin up girl xxx.

Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

How aweful for you all!

Hope all turns out well, let us know when she turns up!

Best wishes to you and family

Chris
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:39 pm

Hey thanks you guys..........reading ur posts make me feel a whole lot better, gonna go and have a lie down for a bit, will keep u all posted...and thanks again xxxxxxxxxxx
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:40 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Biggy,

I am sorry to hear about your niece. I know it's times like these when you just want to be there with your loved ones, but try not to give yourself a hard time about the fact you can't be. Sending you a hug and I keep my fingers crossed that she turns up soon.

Nicky
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:43 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

At least she has some money in her pocket.
Good with her safe return.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 3:17 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Am sure she will come home soon. What could you honestly do if you were there apart from give your sister a hug. Cyber hugs are not the same but still worthwhile.

Sending karma if allowed.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 9:35 pm

Well they have found her............well kind off.

The police managed to get an answer on her mobile fone....apparently she is on the train, on her way to Suffolk to meet some bloke she has met online..........................lets just hope that he is a nice bloke
Old Apr 27th 2005, 9:37 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well they have found her............well kind off.

The police managed to get an answer on her mobile fone....apparently she is on the train, on her way to Suffolk to meet some bloke she has met online..........................lets just hope that he is a nice bloke
At least you know she's in one piece. As you say though, lets hope he's a nice bloke

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.