Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Its time to say goodbye....while I make the journey Down Under

Its time to say goodbye....while I make the journey Down Under

Old Jul 22nd 2004, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Its time to say goodbye....while I make the journey Down Under

Originally posted by ianj
It seems an age since I started on the visa process but after a long long time my cue has come to say farewell, albeit only intermittently, whilst I make my journey to Melbourne.

I fly on Monday and will hopefully manage to get onto the site over the weekend but as I am at my best mates I wont have the time I normally do. My PC goes into hibernation for a while tomorrow and will come out at some point in the future. I am not sure exactly when but I will post on to the site, here and there, from net cafes until I get sorted. If Melly people read this then can someone please PM me so I know if the meet is going ahead in August?? Thanks.

Take it easy everyone, have an enjoyable time and look forward to being back VERY soon.

To all those who are ending up or already in Melbourne then I look forward to meeting you.........for those heading elsewhere then enjoy.

What more can be said!!!!!

Take care

Ian
Ian
All the best for the future. Have a nice journey.

Take care
Debs
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Safe trip and all the best

footie x
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Have a safe journey and settle into Melbourne life quickly.

perhaps I'll see the other side when I come in January
H.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 4:56 pm
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a quickie guys and girls.

I am now staying with my best mate and his g/f until I fly on Monday. The house has gone, tomorrow I complete and its roll on the 29th when I land.

I want to thank all of you for your words. Its good to know that even in this virtual community I have built up what I hope are good friends.

I will post as and when I can but everyone.....enjoy it.

Ian
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

Good luck ian, hope everything falls into place for you.

All the best.

Paul & Ann-Marie
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 5:13 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its time to say goodbye....while I make the journey Down Under

Originally posted by ianj

My PC goes into hibernation for a while tomorrow and will come out at some point in the future. I am not sure exactly when but I will post on to the site, here and there, from net cafes until I get sorted.

You won't get away with it that easily Ian!

Just you get back on here when you can, and let us know how you're going. Fingers firmly crossed for you, and wishing you all the best. You'll do good, I'm sure of it.

Good luck mate!