Reload this Page >

Its really gonna happen

Its really gonna happen

Old Dec 26th 2003, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

shedu is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Its really gonna happen

Hello to you all,

Just thought I'd say a brief hello and introduce myself. Hubby and I have recently booked our flights to Perth and due to arrive 20th March.

I'm an Emergency Nurse Practitioner and he is a Detective with the Met. (be nice!!!!). I have a job ready and waiting, he will be a job seeker on arrival. We have a long stay temp visa but have a hankering to stay for good if it all works out.

Sold the car but still need a buyer for our 'Baby' (she is a ZX9R and will be a bargain to whoever gets her). Otherwise just saving like mad and waiting for the day to arrive when we can say goodbye to London. Christmas for us was spent grabbing as much overtime as possible. Hence his Christmas dinner consisted of an 'egg banjo' - (I am such a good wife!)

Still looking for somewhere to live for the first 6 weeks or so while we look for an unfurnished place to have our stuff delivered to. Any ideas???

We've been planning and waiting for this for nearly a year so its kinda hard to imagine that its actually happening!!

Look forward to 'meeting' some of you soon,

Regards
Adele(2) - noticed there is already someone with the same name.
Old Dec 26th 2003, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

Welcome to the forum guys. I hope all goes well for you, and we hope to hear how you get on in your new home.
Old Dec 26th 2003, 8:36 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome - but what on earth's a ZX9R?

Old Dec 26th 2003, 8:36 pm
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Try www.pomsinperth.com
Old Dec 26th 2003, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Rog Williams
Welcome - but what on earth's a ZX9R?

Sorry - its a big & beautiful motorcycle. Such a shame to have to let her go but we promised ourselves new ones when we get there and getting her out there was just too much grief.
Old Dec 26th 2003, 9:31 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by shedu
Sorry - its a big & beautiful motorcycle. Such a shame to have to let her go but we promised ourselves new ones when we get there and getting her out there was just too much grief.
...don't ya hate having to leave the loved ones behind.....
Old Dec 26th 2003, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Arron
Hi, Try www.pomsinperth.com
Hi Arron,

Many thanks but yes I have tried Poms - their properties are fantastic but much too big in size (and price) for just the two of us. I did comtemplate going for one of theirs (with a pool!!) just for the holiday side of it but it really would be a tragic waste of our resources especially as with only one salary to start with - unless anyone can offer him a job that is!!!!
Old Dec 26th 2003, 11:49 pm
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Its really gonna happen

Originally posted by shedu
Hello to you all,

Just thought I'd say a brief hello and introduce myself. Hubby and I have recently booked our flights to Perth and due to arrive 20th March.

I'm an Emergency Nurse Practitioner and he is a Detective with the Met. (be nice!!!!). I have a job ready and waiting, he will be a job seeker on arrival. We have a long stay temp visa but have a hankering to stay for good if it all works out.

Sold the car but still need a buyer for our 'Baby' (she is a ZX9R and will be a bargain to whoever gets her). Otherwise just saving like mad and waiting for the day to arrive when we can say goodbye to London. Christmas for us was spent grabbing as much overtime as possible. Hence his Christmas dinner consisted of an 'egg banjo' - (I am such a good wife!)

Still looking for somewhere to live for the first 6 weeks or so while we look for an unfurnished place to have our stuff delivered to. Any ideas???

We've been planning and waiting for this for nearly a year so its kinda hard to imagine that its actually happening!!

Look forward to 'meeting' some of you soon,

Regards
Adele(2) - noticed there is already someone with the same name.

Hi Adele

You could try the real estate agents. When I was across on a working visa in 1986, I managed to get a 3 month lease (probably 6 weeks would be too brief) on a one bedroom flat, it was fully furnished.

Some hostels do deals for long stayers, if you don't mind a 'party' atmosphere.