Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

it's in the post

it's in the post

Old Jan 4th 2004, 6:41 pm
WBB

Default it's in the post

just thought i would let you know that i am going to post the documents AHC requested to continue processing my de-facto spouse visa in the morning.

sending it in special delivery so it should get there i will keep you all up to date with any developments.

Old Jan 4th 2004, 6:53 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Fingers Xed for WBB.
Old Jan 4th 2004, 6:55 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck WBB, look forward to your got it post!
Old Jan 4th 2004, 6:58 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: it's in the post

Hiya welshboybilly,

keep a copy, you never know

Hope it all goes through ok.
Bye
Markeh
Old Jan 4th 2004, 6:59 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Originally posted by welshboybilly
just thought i would let you know that i am going to post the documents AHC requested to continue processing my de-facto spouse visa in the morning.

sending it in special delivery so it should get there i will keep you all up to date with any developments.

Good luck, I hope it does not take too much longer for you all now.
Old Jan 4th 2004, 7:01 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Here's hoping they are not in a grumpy mood now the Xmas holidays are over!

Old Jan 4th 2004, 7:04 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

So they asked for medicals and police check??
(I think I missed something!)

Well, good luck! Not that you seriously need it!

Old Jan 4th 2004, 7:04 pm
WBB

cheers guys, it is going to be a tough week or two waiting for the postman but i am back in work in the morning (at last) so that should take my mind off things.

good luck to the rest of you still waiting, lets hope 2004 is our year.

Old Jan 4th 2004, 7:07 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Simone82
So they asked for medicals and police check??
(I think I missed something!)

Well, good luck! Not that you seriously need it!

simone, i front loaded with meds and police check but i have a criminal record from 11 years ago so they asked me to provide character references to continue processing my application.

Old Jan 4th 2004, 7:10 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

tut tut you naughty boy
Old Jan 4th 2004, 7:24 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

simone, i front loaded with meds and police check but i have a criminal record from 11 years ago so they asked me to provide character references to continue processing my application.

Oh, right, I remember now, sorry.

Well, I'm sure it's just minor, and if you got the references...
good luck! Still don't think you'll need it though
Old Jan 4th 2004, 7:27 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hiya mate!!!
so, thats the next 14+ nights of very little or zero sleep for you then!!!! fingers crossed you hear VERY soon!!

sue
Old Jan 4th 2004, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Got everything crossed for you WBB, best wishes and a happy ending
regards
rach, mark and chanelle
Old Jan 4th 2004, 7:55 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Have everything crossed for you mate! Lets hope they don't keep you waiting too long......

Pob lwc!!!
Old Jan 4th 2004, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Keep calm WBB, you'll be 'right!! By the way, came on after a couple of weeks away and see that your signature has been removed.. I'm intrigued?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.