Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Its official.........

Wikiposts

Its official.........

Old Mar 15th 2004, 9:06 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Oh, yeah, and that $6K does NOT include my camera equipment - my video camera housing cost 1000 GBP on its own.....

Still, I don't drink, don't smoke, and don't chase loose wimmin, so I've got to have at least ONE hobby!
Old Mar 15th 2004, 9:23 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by downunderpom
don't chase loose wimmin, so I've got to have at least ONE hobby!
What about all the other wimmin Not to mention ya mega land

PS thanks for putting the idea into his head re the camera
Old Mar 15th 2004, 9:30 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by hevs
What about all the other wimmin Not to mention ya mega land

PS thanks for putting the idea into his head re the camera
I advertised my still camera on eBay, (complete set, down to the films) and no-one bid on it. HUP - I can let you have a Sea and Sea Motor Marine II, with all the trimmings, flash and wide-angle and macro lenses, with the holders, and 'one-hand operation', all in a bespoke case, for $1600. (That's less than I advertised it for on eBay).

Waddya fink??

I'm now into VIDEO! (And NO smutty comments from the cheap seats, thank ou!! )
Old Mar 15th 2004, 1:11 pm
Badge

HUP I've got a BCD at home. Must get MrsB to bring it over when she arrives...I used to have a big ***** off diving knife but sold it 2 yrs ago....why?

(!)

Badge

Old Mar 15th 2004, 2:24 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I advertised my still camera on eBay, (complete set, down to the films) and no-one bid on it. HUP - I can let you have a Sea and Sea Motor Marine II, with all the trimmings, flash and wide-angle and macro lenses, with the holders, and 'one-hand operation', all in a bespoke case, for $1600. (That's less than I advertised it for on eBay).

Waddya fink??

I'm now into VIDEO! (And NO smutty comments from the cheap seats, thank ou!! )
STOP IT!!!!! NO CAMERA!!!!
Whats your favorite video subject? Can you do it one handed??
Old Mar 15th 2004, 2:31 pm
I like kittens.

Originally posted by hevs
STOP IT!!!!! NO CAMERA!!!!
Whats your favorite video subject? Can you do it one handed??
Relax - it can be used out of the water, too. The camera, cheeky!

And you leave Mrs DUP out of this!

(Well, I use a Sony video camera in the underwater housing, and that's the same camera I use to film anything else - video or still. And she reckons I spend more time filming her than I do anything else!)

Anyway, let's wait and see if the novelty wears off...... You never know. HUP might have a tricky dive and say 'That's it! No more diving.' You could save a fortune....
Old Mar 15th 2004, 2:41 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Anyway, let's wait and see if the novelty wears off...... You never know. HUP might have a tricky dive and say 'That's it! No more diving.' You could save a fortune....
hhhmmm, i have a cunning plan..........