Its on now gang, get watching!!

Wikiposts

Its on now gang, get watching!!

Old Nov 19th 2003, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

Tazzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Its on now gang, get watching!!

No going back, ch 4!!!!

Get off the computer and go and watch it!!

Tazzy
Old Nov 19th 2003, 8:07 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

AAAGH !!!!! just turned over now .... Im going to NZ but will still be good watching for me
Old Nov 19th 2003, 8:50 am
WBB

he is a bit camp

i think she wears the trousers.

Old Nov 19th 2003, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

I cant believe they spent that kind of money on the boat and never had it surveyed
Old Nov 19th 2003, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

Tazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

What an inspiring programme!!! Just makes me want to jump on the plane now and get on with living!
Good on her though for wearing the pants. If it wasn't for the wife I don't think they would have made it.

Good on them!!!

Tazzy
Old Nov 19th 2003, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

vickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the rough

as agree, the world doest survice without marketing :-)

cant wait to go..............
Old Nov 19th 2003, 9:08 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
he is a bit camp

i think she wears the trousers.

Couldn't agree more Billy.......... Think he's def just there to enjoy himself...go fishing and thinks all his trade will just queue up at the door as if by 'magic'..........bet she makes more money than him!
Old Nov 19th 2003, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Its on now gang, get watching!!

good on them, really enjoyed that programme
Old Nov 19th 2003, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Its on now gang, get watching!!

Originally posted by Swifts
good on them, really enjoyed that programme
Us too, good for them, they have no intention of coming back, fair play, think that they lived beyond their means for a while though, but hey they are living there and we are hoping to get there! good for them, bring on that visa!!!!
rach x
Old Nov 19th 2003, 9:14 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

The bloke was pretty clueless...no idea what-so-ever on how to run a business.

Luckily for him he had a pretty smart misses. Go programme though, I enjoyed it.

There's another one on tommorow isn't there?
Old Nov 19th 2003, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Yeah, I enjoyed that too.

However, my thoughts were that they were completely unprepared and hadn't planned what they were going to do at all. They had no contingency and expected everything to go smoothly - ain't gonna happen.

He was a bit thick, she was very switched on - I reckon they'll be divorced within the next 5 years.

Good objective view on the process though!!

Old Nov 19th 2003, 9:18 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

She was so inspiring and never let it get the better of her .... so strong, he was a bit ... whats the word ... ok, Uninspiring and the amount he spent on the boat initially was terrifying he has a real gem of a wife
Old Nov 19th 2003, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Fantastic!! All I can say is get me out there NOW

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait..
Old Nov 19th 2003, 9:23 am
WBB

we will all have to get together and charter the boat.

what a day out.

Old Nov 19th 2003, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Only watched the last bit, nice to watch after the appalling evening i have just been part of. But that could be the Bud talking.

footie chick xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.