Its HOT

Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough
Default Its HOT

crikey - is anyone else from Sydney out there. Its damn hot and sticky tonight.
trying to watch the sport on the telly, but having to make frequent trips to the fridge for a coldie
Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:12 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its HOT

Originally Posted by RichS
trying to watch the sport on the telly, but having to make frequent trips to the fridge for a coldie
me too rich, ive got a fan stuck up my arse too
Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Leave it out guys...some of us are still looking at snow & ice.....not jealous much!! Enjoy all the
Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Leave it out guys...some of us are still looking at snow & ice.....not jealous much!! Enjoy all the
your right sorry
but hey it means u can sit at the window and stick your beers on the ledge full of snow, saves walking to the fridge
so realy u have one up on us
Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

soapy- as you're only about 3 minutes awlk away your reply came as little surprise. Are you cabled up? I'm watching St Kilda - Western Bulldogs. My $10 says the doggies will hold on.

I'm going to have to go for another scoop - back shortly.

btw - looking to be in the Coogee Bay tomorrow about 11:30 for the early kick off game if you're keen. There won't be any scottish interest on screen but we can discuss Celtics last game if you'd really like to... I know I would.
Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by soapy
your right sorry
but hey it means u can sit at the window and stick your beers on the ledge full of snow, saves walking to the fridge
so realy u have one up on us
Know why didn't I think of that....lol
Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:22 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy- as you're only about 3 minutes awlk away your reply came as little surprise. Are you cabled up? I'm watching St Kilda - Western Bulldogs. My $10 says the doggies will hold on.

I'm going to have to go for another scoop - back shortly.

btw - looking to be in the Coogee Bay tomorrow about 11:30 for the early kick off game if you're keen. There won't be any scottish interest on screen but we can discuss Celtics last game if you'd really like to... I know I would.
great offer mate, but im working
i never work saturdays, but one of the guys is on holiday. prick !
they are all watching some daft film in here, thats why im on this lol
Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Know why didn't I think of that....lol
u see, the problem me and richs have is
every time we walk to the fridge we burst into a sweat
Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

sorted now chief

got a sort of rubber eskie thing going on round the waist. a portable fan strapped to each arm.
We haven't had so many days like this in 04/05 summer, but last year it went on for ages like this. I'm sure its nothing to the Brissy types, bt this takes me back to my Singapore days.
Funny to think in 6 weeks it'll be freezing in Canberra and we'll all be wimpy and rugged up even though the temp is still 14. You soon become acclimatised.
you still with mitre 10?

btw doggies running away with it - a real upset. I like the AFL on a friday night, though I tend to watch more live league in Sydney. probably a bunch of us going to the first game at the stadim in 2 weeks rabbits (our team here in the south) v roosters (the other local mob, though a bit more bondi centric)
Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:36 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Well my heart bleeds for you......
Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:37 am
Master of verbal pish©

hey i want one of they gadgets lol
still at the same place of work, i might even bump into u one day.
ive not had a chance to get into aw the sports stuff here yet. i might try this year. but im in a wee huff about sport after last week
sorted now chief

got a sort of rubber eskie thing going on round the waist. a portable fan strapped to each arm.
We haven't had so many days like this in 04/05 summer, but last year it went on for ages like this. I'm sure its nothing to the Brissy types, bt this takes me back to my Singapore days.
Funny to think in 6 weeks it'll be freezing in Canberra and we'll all be wimpy and rugged up even though the temp is still 14. You soon become acclimatised.
you still with mitre 10?

btw doggies running away with it - a real upset. I like the AFL on a friday night, though I tend to watch more live league in Sydney. probably a bunch of us going to the first game at the stadim in 2 weeks rabbits (our team here in the south) v roosters (the other local mob, though a bit more bondi centric)
Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Well my heart bleeds for you......
u dont need to bleed, just get up and get him another beer, hes done a few Ks tonight, just gettin beer
Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:45 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

My sons gonna be stoked if the doggies hold on. We get free tickets for next weeks game if they do. Anyone know where they're playing

PS its a pleasant 28 odd here in Melly
Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:46 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by hevs
My sons gonna be stoked if the doggies hold on. We get free tickets for next weeks game if they do. Anyone know where they're playing

PS its a pleasant 28 odd here in Melly
my bums aw wet i just cant get used to that in feb, unless i fell on my arse in the snow
Old Feb 25th 2005, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

i don't really get off on the 'being an aussie' thing, but i do like to get involved in the local sport.

you weren't working in the one that moved from anzac pde to some other far flung joint were you? that place was really handy, now I have to cart off to all ends of the earth when the kids trah something.

Donna - WILL YOU GET ME BEER FROM THE FRIDGE FOR GODS SAKE !!!

crikey just can't get the staff these days.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.