Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Its a harsh life, but someones gotta do it!!!!!!!

Its a harsh life, but someones gotta do it!!!!!!!

Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:22 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Its a harsh life, but someones gotta do it!!!!!!!

Mrs soapy is on nights, so i managed to get a weekend to myself so i took my wee boy doon for a spot of fishin' doon at the bottom of the street
I think the fish is some kind of shark
Attached Thumbnails Its a harsh life,  but someones gotta do it!!!!!!!-soapy.jpg   Its a harsh life,  but someones gotta do it!!!!!!!-mal1-183.jpg   Its a harsh life,  but someones gotta do it!!!!!!!-mal1-185.jpg   Its a harsh life,  but someones gotta do it!!!!!!!-mal1-159.jpg  

Last edited by soapy©; Jul 17th 2005 at 7:28 am.
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

extrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really nice
Default Re: Its a harsh life, but someones gotta do it!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by soapy
Mrs soapy is on nights, so i managed to get a weekend to myself so i tool my wee boy doon for a spot of fishin' doon at the bottom of the street
I'm sure by the time you get to work, it'll turn out to be a great white, eh.
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:29 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Mrs soapy is on nights, so i managed to get a weekend to myself so i took my wee boy doon for a spot of fishin' doon at the bottom of the street

Oooo wot a horrible sight

The sea, sand and fish aint bad lookin though

Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Oooo wot a horrible sight

The sea, sand and fish aint bad lookin though
thats no way to talk about my son wait till i tell him he he he
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

My word, wot a big rod you have!
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by extrameant
I'm sure by the time you get to work, it'll turn out to be a great white, eh.
YOU MEAN ITS NO ??????
ah well i can have fish finger and chips tonight
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:34 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Looks like a wrasse - there are many species - most are beautifully coloured. Tend to prefer underwater rock outcrops away from the shore.
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:34 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Flutterscutter
My word, wot a big rod you have!
ah glad u noticed, ive been tellin mrs soapy that for ages. thats why im calling the fish a shark
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:35 am
Phoenixuk2oz

thats no way to talk about my son wait till i tell him he he he
It's not the picture of your son that frightened me. Twas the other one :scared:

Anyways, he's gotta be adopted

Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Megalania
Looks like a wrasse - there are many species - most are beautifully coloured. Tend to prefer underwater rock outcrops away from the shore.
oooooeeeeeoooooo, now whos a know it all
thanks. i didnt have a clue what it was. nice wee fish though and loved its colour
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
It's not the picture of your son that frightened me. Twas the other one :scared:

Anyways, he's gotta be adopted
wish he was, i would have sent him back years ago
i love the one with the horses on the beach with the plane just about to land at sydney
u just wouldnt get that in glasgow. maybe cos it doesnt have a beach or you horse would get stolen
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:40 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

wish he was, i would have sent him back years ago
i love the one with the horses on the beach with the plane just about to land at sydney
u just wouldnt get that in glasgow. maybe cos it doesnt have a beach or you horse would get stolen
So true
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:40 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

nice photos mate
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by fraser
So true
or bottled lmao
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

Have you ever thought of getting a cheap wee boat do a bit of fishing?
As we will be living up near Terrigal with all its lagoons and bays, we really fancy doing this, but i have never owned a boat before. Been out on hubbys mates boat here in NZ and i just love it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.