Reload this Page >

It's happening (NZ)

It's happening (NZ)

Old Nov 26th 2003, 11:06 am
New Zealand Bound

rickandkara is an unknown quantity at this point
Default It's happening (NZ)

Well its finally happening!!

I'm sat here watching the packers. It's the first time that all of this feels real. Every now and then I feel a bit weepy and up until now I just been going through the motions.

I've been so excited about going to NZ that I've not really thought about leaving the UK.

I'll write back later.

Kara
Old Nov 26th 2003, 11:25 am
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: It's happening (NZ)

Originally posted by rickandkara
Well its finally happening!!

I'm sat here watching the packers. It's the first time that all of this feels real. Every now and then I feel a bit weepy and up until now I just been going through the motions.

I've been so excited about going to NZ that I've not really thought about leaving the UK.

I'll write back later.

Kara

Good luck, hope it all works out for you...shame it's gone bad for us but you win some you lose some. If you are going to jobs, or have PR you'll be able to settle in and enjoy it.....

all the best, Rich.