British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   And it's goodbye from me. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/its-goodbye-me-361244/)

Ransi Mar 14th 2006 9:07 pm

And it's goodbye from me.

For a bit at least...not sure if i'll be able to get to the computer tomorrow...lots to do.

Shippers are coming on Thursday,money from the house sale in the bank on Friday..booking our flight Friday night...hopefully fly to Perth on Wednesday.

Cheers all ... :beer:

Cheetah7 Mar 14th 2006 9:09 pm

Re: And it's goodbye from me.

Originally Posted by Ransi
For a bit at least...not sure if i'll be able to get to the computer tomorrow...lots to do.

Shippers are coming on Thursday,money from the house sale in the bank on Friday..booking our flight Friday night...hopefully fly to Perth on Wednesday.

But what will we do without you? :eek:

You must make contact from the airport at least! :D

Wendy Mar 14th 2006 9:09 pm

We will miss you, so don't take too long to let us know how it's all going.

Good Luck and if I don't see you before have a good flight :beer:

robos Mar 14th 2006 9:09 pm

good luck mate

hope all goes well

keep us posted

enjoy your new life

jan xx:beer:

Stitch Mar 14th 2006 9:10 pm

Weeeeeeeee....enjoy

Cheers

Ginny

suzy Mar 14th 2006 9:10 pm

Everybody's leaving :(

Good luck Ransi - enjoy your new life :)

Mrs Jackaroo Mar 14th 2006 9:10 pm

Good luck! We're off the week after you! :scared:

mick69 Mar 14th 2006 9:11 pm

Good luck with the packing and everything else Ransi. Have a fantastic time down under in your new life. Don't forget when you get there to get straight back on line as we all love your sarcasim ;) :D
Lynne

john_w Mar 14th 2006 9:11 pm

Have a great time ...... catch you on the sunny side :)

mark 'n' joe Mar 14th 2006 9:12 pm

Good luck and all the best wishes.

Joe :beer:

furkew Mar 14th 2006 9:13 pm

most airports now have free internet or wireless connections.

i'm sure you will pop in on us.

Good luck with everything over the next week.

Hutch Mar 14th 2006 9:14 pm

Safe journey mate. :)

hilary6 Mar 14th 2006 9:15 pm

Best of luck Ransi :D :D

Scotty123 Mar 14th 2006 9:20 pm

Goood Luck :)

Safe Flight and see you over there :p

have fun :D

halcyon 52 Mar 14th 2006 9:20 pm