Reload this Page >

Its good to talk! Sunday meet!!

Its good to talk! Sunday meet!!

Old Jul 1st 2003, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

TIZUS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Its good to talk! Sunday meet!!

Hi all,

I know it all seems a bit doom and gloom with regards to the NZIS policy changes, so even more reason to come along and chat with like minded people..... don't forget the Hampshire meet this Sunday at the Bear and Ragged Staf (details in previous thread) ALL welcome regardless of location.

Just one thing PLEASE don't ask us if we have our visa's yet!!! If we have you will know believe me!!

Might be an idea if some one could print the info off from the NZIS site (sorry only have laptop at present) at least that way would have the facts in front of us as I'm sure it wiil be the main topic of conversations.

Kind regards
Tori
ps think we all need a few
Old Jul 1st 2003, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Its good to talk! Sunday meet!!

Originally posted by TIZUS
Hi all,

I know it all seems a bit doom and gloom with regards to the NZIS policy changes, so even more reason to come along and chat with like minded people..... don't forget the Hampshire meet this Sunday at the Bear and Ragged Staf (details in previous thread) ALL welcome regardless of location.

Just one thing PLEASE don't ask us if we have our visa's yet!!! If we have you will know believe me!!

Might be an idea if some one could print the info off from the NZIS site (sorry only have laptop at present) at least that way would have the facts in front of us as I'm sure it wiil be the main topic of conversations.

Kind regards
Tori
ps think we all need a few

Sounds like we all need a few beers then, look forward to meeting everyone on Sunday, how do we recognise each other? shall we all wear thongs!!! before we all turn up in g strings, I meant Oz/Nz flipflops - lol

Graham, Teresa and Oliver
Old Jul 1st 2003, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light
Default Should we where carnations?

Graham,s got a good point - White carnations??????? Although I think getting a 15 & 19 yr old boys to where them could be a challenge!

Looking forward to it.

Traey & Co.
Old Jul 1st 2003, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

TIZUS is an unknown quantity at this point

Just look for the NZ flag and a punet of Kiwi Fruit!!!
Tori