Reload this Page >

Its getting cold

Its getting cold

Old May 16th 2005, 10:12 am
Living the dream downunde

Location: MeadowBank, Sydney, Aussie Land of Sea,Sun and Seashells
rapitts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Its getting cold

The weather in Sydney is getting colder, I've had to start turning the heater on in the nights now :scared:
Old May 16th 2005, 10:20 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its getting cold

Originally Posted by rapitts
The weather in Sydney is getting colder, I've had to start turning the heater on in the nights now :scared:

Hi, How cold is cold? I live in Manchester and it is bloody cold here today. We had a lovely weekend of sun (never lasts long ) and today it is cloudy, raining and miserable today

I am sat with my coast on in work coz I am always cold. Afew would warm me up though
Julie
Old May 16th 2005, 10:35 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Not got above 17c today and overnight gets down to about 12c. It does feel a lot colder though, with the rain and wind.

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
Hi, How cold is cold? I live in Manchester and it is bloody cold here today. We had a lovely weekend of sun (never lasts long ) and today it is cloudy, raining and miserable today

I am sat with my coast on in work coz I am always cold. Afew would warm me up though
Julie
Old May 16th 2005, 10:37 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Not got above 17c today and overnight gets down to about 12c. It does feel a lot colder though, with the rain and wind.

Hi GG, Sounds like hell there .
Old May 16th 2005, 10:39 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I'm sat here with a long sleeved t-shirt on, with a thermal vest underneath and a cardigan over the top. Seriously considering going to find my pjs, so I can wrap up in my dressing gown with a hot chocolate. Tragic.

Hi GG, Sounds like hell there .
Old May 16th 2005, 10:54 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Well, I'm sat here with a long sleeved t-shirt on, with a thermal vest underneath and a cardigan over the top. Seriously considering going to find my pjs, so I can wrap up in my dressing gown with a hot chocolate. Tragic.

LOL I am sat here with my coat on (in work) but nothing new there as I am like this everyday.

Bring on Australia!!!!
Old May 16th 2005, 10:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

I was out with the dog tonight, clear sky, a bit misty, felt like a winters evening. I saw a pool of water and thought "better not step near that, it could be frozen over".

Its a hard reaction to get out of its 17 degrees here. Just feels like zero sometimes

JTL
Old May 16th 2005, 11:00 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

same here in sheffield!
got back from school this morning and put the heating back on....its about 6-8 degrees here!! going to have to get my thick coat outa the cupboard again!

sue
Old May 16th 2005, 11:02 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Definitely feels more like 0 in Sydney at the moment. Even Mr GG took a jumper to work today - and he's the type to be in shorts and a t-shirt in the middle of winter in Newcastle (upon Tyne that is, where we used to live. Not the one over here, where we've never lived. Obviously. )

GG

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I was out with the dog tonight, clear sky, a bit misty, felt like a winters evening. I saw a pool of water and thought "better not step near that, it could be frozen over".

Its a hard reaction to get out of its 17 degrees here. Just feels like zero sometimes

JTL
Old May 16th 2005, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

Goodwin will become famous soon enoughGoodwin will become famous soon enough

LOL I am sat here with my coat on (in work) but nothing new there as I am like this everyday.

Bring on Australia!!!!
I know what you mean. I am always cold at work. even in the summer i have to bring a fleece to work with me. I know where i would rather be cold though eh.

BRING ON AUSTRALIA !!!!!
Old May 16th 2005, 11:47 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Originally Posted by Goodwin
I know what you mean. I am always cold at work. even in the summer i have to bring a fleece to work with me. I know where i would rather be cold though eh.

BRING ON AUSTRALIA !!!!!
LOL, just been to collect my lunch and was nearly blew away by the wind today bbbbrrrr!!!! I need sunshine to keep me warm or 14 layers of clothes
Old May 16th 2005, 11:32 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, just been to collect my lunch and was nearly blew away by the wind today bbbbrrrr!!!! I need sunshine to keep me warm or 14 layers of clothes

Reminds me of the first day after I arrived in Australia last time. Was staying at a hotal in Perth, july time. Walked outside the front door and a freezing gust of wind blew the hat right off my head, across the road and down toward the river swan lol!
Old May 16th 2005, 11:36 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rapitts

I think the weather in sydney and melbourne look pretty similar this week. top temps of 17-19C during the day.
Old May 16th 2005, 11:39 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I saw a pool of water and thought "better not step near that, it could be frozen over".
LOL

I can't imagine that now, but I can remember things like that

The weather was a bit odd at Cleveland last night, 17C at midnight, 15C at 7am, and now 19.5C.

Old May 16th 2005, 11:40 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Showers here but none is hitting the catchments. Dams will go below 40% this week bringing in the next level of water restrictions.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.