Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

It's Friday. What's everyone doing for the weekend?

Wikiposts

It's Friday. What's everyone doing for the weekend?

Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's Friday. What's everyone doing for the weekend?

Going ice skating tomorrow and then on Sunday the kids have a surfing lesson, then going to Tangalooma on Monday
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:30 pm
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Wedding Planning "stuff"...
Putting up a stud wall...
Hopefully getting out for a few and some decent food...
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
Hopefully this evening booking our flights (if we exchange as planned today) and then visiting my best friend in Suffolk to say our goodbyes....

So happy and sad really...
where in suffolk? You'll see her again tho think positive!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:37 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by glittababe
where in suffolk? You'll see her again tho think positive!
she lives about 20 minutes from Haverhill, 30 minutes from Bury St Edmunds.

Yes, I know but she's getting married next year which is a double whammy as I'd loved to have gone and she'd love me to be there but it aint gonna happen.

Hopefully they'll come out and spend their honeymoon in Aus though
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I know but she's getting married next year which is a double whammy as I'd loved to have gone and she'd love me to be there but it aint gonna happen.

Glemsford, Cavendish, Clare, Long Melford, Sudbury area? We'll probably drive past each other on the A14! It's a small world!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold

Can't you put some money by and fly back for the wedding? After say, six months here you might be feeling a tad homesick and a knowing you'll be making a quick trip back might be all you need to help settle you. When I first came I always left enough "bolt back" money - still do, really.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:56 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Its our first wedding anniversary this weekend (ahhh!)
Going out to our fav italian restaurant on Saturday. Sunday I am preparing numerous presentations for work monday
I wish I could go to the beach....or even watch cricket. I'm sure I could get to like it....one day!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:07 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Its our first wedding anniversary this weekend (ahhh!)
Going out to our fav italian restaurant on Saturday. Sunday I am preparing numerous presentations for work monday
I wish I could go to the beach....or even watch cricket. I'm sure I could get to like it....one day!
Gonna get lashed at the Sheffield meet on Sunday
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:13 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Gonna get lashed at the Sheffield meet on Sunday

Sounds more like my kind of night out possums, would have liked to join you in Sheffield, perhaps another time. Cheers anyway, will have a bottle or 3 of wine with my meal and think of you all having fun.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:13 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Well it's Terry's birthday today so we will have the kids round tonight for a or 2 Trying to sort out the cock up with our visa application tomorrow Then on Sunday it is Alex's first footie match of the season in the morning, and in the afternoon we are going to his cricket presentation. This should be good as it is the last event of the year and the club has to sell all the alcohol before it shuts for the winter!!! Hmmm, I'm sure we can help them get rid of stuff while it is selling cheap
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:17 pm

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Sounds more like my kind of night out possums, would have liked to join you in Sheffield, perhaps another time. Cheers anyway, will have a bottle or 3 of wine with my meal and think of you all having fun.
are you going to the Middlewich meet 1st October?
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:24 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Cash move in the morning , earn $400 buy lunch time ,slip the "offy" $100 buy a carton of Coopers sparkling ale, go home and watch The ADELAIDE CROWS kick the crap out of the POWER............ mm
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

leedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant future

finishing off the website for my business when i get to OZ.

pray for my visa to come.

sleep.......zzzzz
Old Sep 8th 2005, 10:23 pm

Originally Posted by mr mover
Cash move in the morning , earn $400 buy lunch time ,slip the "offy" $100 buy a carton of Coopers sparkling ale, go home and watch The ADELAIDE CROWS kick the crap out of the POWER............ mm
Nooooo I have had a really bad craving for Coopers Sparkling Ale for the last week now, even dreamt about the stuff, can you post me a bottle purleeeease
Old Sep 8th 2005, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all

going on holiday !!!!! Flying off tomorrow from Hobart to Palm Cove and very excited- this is our first holiday this year and our first taste of a bit of sun seeing as we have had two winters in a row !!!
Nat xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.