Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

its Friday afternoon again!

its Friday afternoon again!

Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default its Friday afternoon again!

Wow dont the weeks just fly by, pretty much before I know it, it will be time to move to Australia. Is that a good thing? I hope the weeks slow down once I get there.

So with the weekend here, what are you all planning to do with it? I think its another quiet one in ours, maybe pack a few more bits ready for the move.

If you already in Oz then its Saturday, and you already started your weekend. Hows it going?
Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:53 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Re: its Friday afternoon again!

I'm going out on a works do in about five minutes....arrrahh, I work with a bunch of maniacs...help!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Wow dont the weeks just fly by, pretty much before I know it, it will be time to move to Australia. Is that a good thing? I hope the weeks slow down once I get there.

So with the weekend here, what are you all planning to do with it? I think its another quiet one in ours, maybe pack a few more bits ready for the move.

If you already in Oz then its Saturday, and you already started your weekend. Hows it going?

Bed soon 3am have mates coming over for bbq at 4pm 31 degrees yipeee pool and los of bourbon.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:03 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Well I feel a right nob head. Dropped kids of at brownies and a party, got in and made a cuppa, house quiet, hubbie at work, thought................. I'll give my mate in Brisbane a call. Its only 4 o'clock their time.

Well, I dial the number, thinking this is ringing a long time, and Fran answers it eventually, and I think, boy, she sounds like shes just woke up. Well............................bloody hell, she HAS just woke up its 4 o'clock in the bloody morning. I can't stop giggling and encourage her to go back to bed, which luckily she did.

Sooooooooooo, I guess I'll finish my telephone conversation a little later methinks.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 7:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

want Christmas to disappear and my time line to 3 months and 2 weeks or something like that. I will be closer to my dream then.

Sigh!!
Lace x
Old Nov 18th 2005, 7:18 pm
New South Welshie

<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold

Say t'ra to good friends on Saturday night before the big move. Will be utterly shedded !!