It's final now!

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

suffolkdiva is an unknown quantity at this point
Default It's final now!

After a so called straightforward housesale, which to me didn't seem straightforward at all!, we finally exchanged today!

Booked our flights this evening, with a very nice and helpful lady at Singapore airlines. So we leave 27th Oct, have a few days in Singapore and fly into Brisbane to stay with relatives. Will head down to Melbourne after a couple of weeks and there starts a new phase of our life.

Considering we didn't even get our application in til April, I still can't get my head around this. This time last year, it wasn't even a concept as we hadn't even thought about it. Always was a fast mover!

Feel excited and terrified at the same time:scared: A bit like when I first found out I was pregnant.....really wanted to be so, but the reality was a scary thought. Kinda no going back now!!
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Say hello to Ubncle T when you get there....

Booboo
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:09 pm
WBB

Default Re: It's final now!

Originally posted by suffolkdiva
After a so called straightforward housesale, which to me didn't seem straightforward at all!, we finally exchanged today!

Booked our flights this evening, with a very nice and helpful lady at Singapore airlines. So we leave 27th Oct, have a few days in Singapore and fly into Brisbane to stay with relatives. Will head down to Melbourne after a couple of weeks and there starts a new phase of our life.

Considering we didn't even get our application in til April, I still can't get my head around this. This time last year, it wasn't even a concept as we hadn't even thought about it. Always was a fast mover!

Feel excited and terrified at the same time:scared: A bit like when I first found out I was pregnant.....really wanted to be so, but the reality was a scary thought. Kinda no going back now!!
great stuff, cant wait till the day when i can book my flights.

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's final now!

Good for you!!!

good luck and best wishes.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Booboo,

Haven't told Uncle T this but was planning on staying with him and Sharon, rent free for at least a couple of years!!
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:47 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Booboo,

Haven't told Uncle T this but was planning on staying with him and Sharon, rent free for at least a couple of years!!
Ask Mr T if we can all come
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 7:11 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
are you cacking it yet? Still you know you have a job lined up with me dont ya???
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

I'm counting on you hevs!! Don't let me down now!!
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 7:50 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

oh. Do you accept tesco club card vouchers? nectar points? maybe i could just wax your legs in return:scared:
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 8:05 pm
mark,abbi,tia & max

mark warner is an unknown quantity at this point

well done and best of luck to you

mark
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

ayanem is an unknown quantity at this point

Envy, envy, envy

Seriously, SD, all the v best. Hope your good fortune will spread to us.

Enjoy!
Old Sep 24th 2003, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Hevs.....leg wax sounds cool.......so will I get all my beauty treatments at a discount now!!
Old Sep 24th 2003, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Suffolkdiva & family

Good news on the house front Not long till your in Melbourne !!

Best of luck

Footie chick
Old Sep 24th 2003, 10:39 am
High in the Dandenongs

Hevs.....leg wax sounds cool.......so will I get all my beauty treatments at a discount now!!
As long as you help me decide weather to get shavings or straw for bedding, or weather i should have a martingale or not, we can do a deal! Get those legs growing right now! (hairs i ment )
Old Sep 24th 2003, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Hup would think you were great in a Martingale, and as for the shavings, always found them a bit scratchy myself!

Just call me Helen with the hairy legs from now on!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.