Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

it's days like today

it's days like today

Old Jun 27th 2004, 4:35 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default it's days like today

that make you really want to get on with it all, the rain is hissing down the telly is sh1t and we are all bored out of our noodle.

Not saying there wont be days like this when we get there but this living in limbo is slowly turning me into a nutcase!!
Old Jun 27th 2004, 4:40 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: it's days like today

Originally posted by madsad
that make you really want to get on with it all, the rain is hissing down the telly is sh1t and we are all bored out of our noodle.

Not saying there wont be days like this when we get there but this living in limbo is slowly turning me into a nutcase!!

Limbo, limbo, limbo!

it sends us all slightly potty:scared:

Just keep looking at the travel brochures & remind yourself that one day you will be in Oz.

Bye
Mark
Old Jun 27th 2004, 4:42 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally posted by markeh
Limbo, limbo, limbo!

Just keep looking at the travel brochures & remind yourself that one day you will be in Oz.

Bye
Mark
& foe the depressive ones, due to global warming, it will be either too hot or too wet & cold!

Bye
Mark
Old Jun 27th 2004, 4:45 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Limbo, limbo, limbo!

Bye
Mark

Mark if i spend any more time on websites & browsing this forum i think i may also go mad, i have an image in my head of a group of people attending a therapy group me standing up & saying " hello my name is Malcolm & i am an expats addict" !!
Old Jun 27th 2004, 5:19 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Mark if i spend any more time on websites & browsing this forum i think i may also go mad, i have an image in my head of a group of people attending a therapy group me standing up & saying " hello my name is Malcolm & i am an expats addict" !!

We really should set that up - it'd be popular I think
Old Jun 27th 2004, 6:14 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Hah, you just wait until you've got the visa and then you've got to organise the move. That's when you turn into a blue-arsed fly nutcase and you'll long for the days when you had nothing more urgent to do than sit and wait!
Old Jun 27th 2004, 6:20 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Hah, you just wait until you've got the visa and then you've got to organise the move. That's when you turn into a blue-arsed fly nutcase and you'll long for the days when you had nothing more urgent to do than sit and wait!

DITTO :scared: :scared:

Jill

Old Jun 27th 2004, 6:28 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

lol yeah i've noticed that too! am off bonkers i swear it!
Old Jun 27th 2004, 6:32 pm
Happy Daddy

Originally posted by scutterUK
lol yeah i've noticed that too! am off bonkers i swear it!
Hiya ScytterUK,

nothing wrong with being bonkers:scared:

as long as it's after they have granted the Visa

I'm just looking forwards to my validation trip on my own

Now what shall I do

Bye
Mark
Old Jun 27th 2004, 6:48 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Hiya ScytterUK,

nothing wrong with being bonkers:scared:

as long as it's after they have granted the Visa

I'm just looking forwards to my validation trip on my own

Now what shall I do

Bye
Mark
does after the medicals count? i doubt they'd find out now. i'm supposed to be writing my resignation notice for work tonight. i'm getting a bit twitchy!!!!

good luck with the flight. it's long treck down there on your own, make sure you take a good book.
Old Jun 27th 2004, 6:51 pm

quite possibly!! but at least then we know we are on our way!!
Old Jun 27th 2004, 7:23 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Donna

Interesting thread. We've not been to bad in Gateshead today bit of sun so it's ok.

Do agree with you on the going mad bit thou. I've been in limbo land or lala land more like for the past 6 weeks, searching this forum religiously!! Just for some sanity.

Comment about getting visas then rushing around like blue arse flies getting things organised will be a piece of cake to what we've been through, believe me!!

You could always crack a bottle open, just like me, he slurs!!

Walla
Old Jun 27th 2004, 7:53 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

I am terribly addicted to this website already, and I only discovered it just over a week ago!! My husband is fed up with me sneaking upstairs to log on!!!! I tell him it's invaluable research, but in truth being on this site makes me feel one step closer to Brisbane!!!!!!!
Old Jun 27th 2004, 8:26 pm

Originally posted by walla1
Hi Donna

Interesting thread. We've not been to bad in Gateshead today bit of sun so it's ok.

Do agree with you on the going mad bit thou. I've been in limbo land or lala land more like for the past 6 weeks, searching this forum religiously!! Just for some sanity.

Comment about getting visas then rushing around like blue arse flies getting things organised will be a piece of cake to what we've been through, believe me!!

You could always crack a bottle open, just like me, he slurs!!

Walla
It's not Donna mate it's Malcolm!! would crack a bottle but had enough on Friday & Saturday to sink a ship!! did not know you were in Gateshead!! will be down there in a couple of weeks working!!
Old Jun 28th 2004, 4:43 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

It's not Donna mate it's Malcolm!! would crack a bottle but had enough on Friday & Saturday to sink a ship!! did not know you were in Gateshead!! will be down there in a couple of weeks working!!
Sorry Malcolm

Let us know at the end of the posts if it's you or Donna!! Or use a new user name!!

Where bouts in Gateshead you heading?

Walla

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.