It's Booked!!!

Old Dec 6th 2004, 11:51 am
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light
Default It's Booked!!!

It’s booked!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehe April 03 – April 23 Virgin Atlantic, London Heathrow – Sydney Australia ( Via Hong Kong ) £615 Taxes included ( I’m surprised with the price ). My first step on this long road to migrate, so here I go to do my research live in Australia hehehe , I will spend 3 weeks mainly in Brisbane and a few days in Sydney.

I like this feeling when things finally start moving, it’s a slow process but i’ll get there eventually. I’m so happy, I know I’m not staying but the thought that I’m going there for research and holiday purposes makes me wow!!!!
Old Dec 6th 2004, 12:15 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's Booked!!!

Originally Posted by Boomerang
It’s booked!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehe April 03 – April 23 Virgin Atlantic, London Heathrow – Sydney Australia ( Via Hong Kong ) £615 Taxes included ( I’m surprised with the price ). My first step on this long road to migrate, so here I go to do my research live in Australia hehehe , I will spend 3 weeks mainly in Brisbane and a few days in Sydney.

I like this feeling when things finally start moving, it’s a slow process but i’ll get there eventually. I’m so happy, I know I’m not staying but the thought that I’m going there for research and holiday purposes makes me wow!!!!
Nice I hope you find everything you want on the trip. We've just come back from Brisbane (mainly) and Melbourne and it told us all we want to know. Just need that visa ......
Old Dec 6th 2004, 12:59 pm
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: It's Booked!!!

I know, I know!!!

All i need to do now is start my hunt for accomodation so if anyone knows of any good places please let me know either in Sydney or Brisbane. Im not looking for 5 start hotels i just want 4 walls and a roof to sleep thats all most of the time i'll be out anyway.